Every time I try to type a new paragraph in Chapter 14, the draft auto-saves itself. And it takes 30 seconds to auto-save. Normally, it would take a few seconds and I wouldn't really mind. But now every time I pause to think, it takes forever to let me type again. So I either have to deal with the extraordinarily long wait time, or I have to type super fast and not stop so it wont auto-save itself.
ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!
So I don't think I can finish Chapter 14 until my wifi is fixed.
And I feel really really horrible, so you guys have two choices:
1. I could release the half of the chapter that I have finished right now,
OR
2. You guys could wait until everything is fixed and you can have the completed chapter.
Now, if you choose option 1, just know that it really isn't that good so far and I really wanted to finish it because the big climax of the chapter is in the last half, which I haven't written yet. The part that I have written is mostly just drama.
This sucks so bad :(( I really hope you guys pick the second option so that you can enjoy the chapter to the fullest, but I understand if you want to read the first half already since I haven't completed it in so long.
It's your choice!!!
Sorry that everything keeps going wrong :/
By the way, this was a pain in the ass to type since it kept auto-saving -___-
Comment below on your decision, and I'll go by majority rules.
Thanks! <3
-Sara
I wouldn't mind waiting just a little longer, I'm patient. Hopefully everything gets fixed. If it doesn't work on the computer that your on, couldn't you upload all your pictures then just type on another computer that doesn't need wi-fi? That could work :)
ReplyDeleteWhat Marisizer said :) x haha
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's been a long time, so what's another week?
ReplyDelete2nd choice I agree with alll of these guys ^
ReplyDeleteYeah, we've waited quite long anyway so another couple of weeks is nothing :)
ReplyDelete2nd choice.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey! I haven't talked to you if forever!! What's up? You should email me soon, I miss talking to you hahaha.
All of the above commenters read my mind :) I'm happy to wait a little longer :P
ReplyDeleteo.o I feel like I shall never know what happens in this series anymore D:
ReplyDeleteAgreed, Poisonseeker O.o
ReplyDelete