I Love You Not
Chapter 1
By Sara Cookie
Chapter 1
By Sara Cookie
Hey simmers! Thank you all so much for reading my story. It really means a lot to me. Prepare for a long chapter(:
Special thanks to simsgal2227 for the photography advice!
Forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/331625.page
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Now, without further ado, Chapter 1!
Special thanks to simsgal2227 for the photography advice!
Forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/331625.page
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Now, without further ado, Chapter 1!
My eyelids fluttered open, only to see the most beautiful sight in the whole world: The city.
The city doesn't judge, it doesn't hurt or lie. It just sits there and never dies. Man, I wish my real parents could have seen this. Mom? Dad? Can you see what I see? I love you... Not.
The city doesn't judge, it doesn't hurt or lie. It just sits there and never dies. Man, I wish my real parents could have seen this. Mom? Dad? Can you see what I see? I love you... Not.
I got up slowly, leaning against the window for support.
"They left you Allie. They never loved you." A little voice inside my head said. It taunted and tortured me.
I'm happy I can't remember my parents or their deaths. My new family is much better. They would never leave me.
I stopped. Why was I being so bitter? I'm not usually like this... Then I remembered.
The alcohol.
Darn it! I have a MAJOR headache. What happened to me? Didn't this room used to be filled with furniture? All of last nights events came rushing back into my head.
I ran as quickly as I could to my room.
"They left you Allie. They never loved you." A little voice inside my head said. It taunted and tortured me.
I'm happy I can't remember my parents or their deaths. My new family is much better. They would never leave me.
I stopped. Why was I being so bitter? I'm not usually like this... Then I remembered.
The alcohol.
Darn it! I have a MAJOR headache. What happened to me? Didn't this room used to be filled with furniture? All of last nights events came rushing back into my head.
I ran as quickly as I could to my room.
Apparently my parents weren't home yet. That was good though, cause I didn't get in trouble for being in the attic.
I dialed my mother's cell number as fast as possible. What time did she say she was going to be home? Six in the morning?
I dialed my mother's cell number as fast as possible. What time did she say she was going to be home? Six in the morning?
"Hello? Mother?" I must have sounded pretty scared, because the voice that answered the call sounded very defensive.
"Allie baby? What's wrong? Everything okay?" Mother said quickly. I could hear her gathering her things in the background.
"Mother, I think someone is trying to break into the house." I looked out the window to see the sun peek over the horizon. "Scratch that. Someone already broke into the house." I must have passed out hours ago. It was midnight when I went up to find the attic.
"Wait right there sweetie," Father's voice said, "We'll be home in five minutes."
I said goodbye and hung up.
"Allie baby? What's wrong? Everything okay?" Mother said quickly. I could hear her gathering her things in the background.
"Mother, I think someone is trying to break into the house." I looked out the window to see the sun peek over the horizon. "Scratch that. Someone already broke into the house." I must have passed out hours ago. It was midnight when I went up to find the attic.
"Wait right there sweetie," Father's voice said, "We'll be home in five minutes."
I said goodbye and hung up.
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. What do I do?!
I watched the front gate for any sign of my parents and hugged my teddy bear, Cade, tightly.
Yeah, I know it's weird for a seventeen-year-old to have a teddy bear, but this one is special! It's named after my first boyfriend when I was fifteen. He was so sweet... but I'll save that story for another time. I watched as my parents ran through the gate and into the house. I stood up.
I watched the front gate for any sign of my parents and hugged my teddy bear, Cade, tightly.
Yeah, I know it's weird for a seventeen-year-old to have a teddy bear, but this one is special! It's named after my first boyfriend when I was fifteen. He was so sweet... but I'll save that story for another time. I watched as my parents ran through the gate and into the house. I stood up.
The next thing I knew, my mother was hugging me closely and I was sobbing into her very expensive dress. My father looked like he wanted to beat someone up. Gosh, I loved them.
After a few minutes of holding me, Mother finally said, "Tell us what happened sweetie." She wiped the tears off my face.
Oh man. How was I supposed to tell them about the attic? Father would kill me if I said anything.
I put on my best smile.
After a few minutes of holding me, Mother finally said, "Tell us what happened sweetie." She wiped the tears off my face.
Oh man. How was I supposed to tell them about the attic? Father would kill me if I said anything.
I put on my best smile.
"Umm... well..." I began to fabricate a good lie. "Here's the funny thing... I think it was all a dream. It seemed so real that I called you to come home."
Mother stared at me for a little while. "What?" The smell of alcohol was on her breath. Father looked angrier than before. Could he be mad because I ruined their night? Or could he see that I was lying?
"Heh... I'm sorry..." I said quietly.
Mother stared at me for a little while. "What?" The smell of alcohol was on her breath. Father looked angrier than before. Could he be mad because I ruined their night? Or could he see that I was lying?
"Heh... I'm sorry..." I said quietly.
Mother took a deep breath before continuing. "It's okay, baby. The only important thing is that you're safe. Right, honey?" She glanced at my father.
He mumbled something and nodded.
Maybe I'm off the hook?
"Just get ready for school, okay? I'll help you on your homework when you get home." Mother said.
"Yes, Mother." I replied. They left me alone to get dressed.
He mumbled something and nodded.
Maybe I'm off the hook?
"Just get ready for school, okay? I'll help you on your homework when you get home." Mother said.
"Yes, Mother." I replied. They left me alone to get dressed.
As I dressed out of my pajamas, I thought about the man from last night. I only got a glimpse of him, but he was so... how do I explain it?
When I went uncautious, I didn't feel the least bit scared. I felt... at peace. I knew nothing was going to happen to me. I felt safe.
When I went uncautious, I didn't feel the least bit scared. I felt... at peace. I knew nothing was going to happen to me. I felt safe.
My thoughts floated away with the purr of my engine as I mentally studied for today's math test...
Levette
"Anton. I think she knows. That rotten boy must have poisoned her sweet, innocent mind." I crossed my arms and watched my husband. I already knew he was thinking about teaching Jay a lesson. I knew Anton far too well. I guess when you're married for 580 years, you tend to know a little about your spouse.
"Anton. I think she knows. That rotten boy must have poisoned her sweet, innocent mind." I crossed my arms and watched my husband. I already knew he was thinking about teaching Jay a lesson. I knew Anton far too well. I guess when you're married for 580 years, you tend to know a little about your spouse.
"I think I'll go talk to him." Anton said with a deadly look on his face.
I knew it. "Try not to alert the neighbors. The last time you dealt with that creature, the cops were called." I warned him.
"Not my fault. Hes not a kid anymore. He can fight back now. It's quite difficult to hold him down for longer than 3 seconds."
"Try your best." I rubbed his shoulders as he dressed out of his athletic clothing and into his casual suit.
I knew it. "Try not to alert the neighbors. The last time you dealt with that creature, the cops were called." I warned him.
"Not my fault. Hes not a kid anymore. He can fight back now. It's quite difficult to hold him down for longer than 3 seconds."
"Try your best." I rubbed his shoulders as he dressed out of his athletic clothing and into his casual suit.
Anton
Levette left the bedroom. Probably to start making food for Allie. I went up the elevator and onto the balcony, and what do I find? The good-for-nothing is in the hot tub relaxing. He's so useless. It's a good thing that he can't leave this section of the house. He would be out doing God knows what and causing constant mayhem. I walked around to the corner of the balcony so I could get a good look at him.
Levette left the bedroom. Probably to start making food for Allie. I went up the elevator and onto the balcony, and what do I find? The good-for-nothing is in the hot tub relaxing. He's so useless. It's a good thing that he can't leave this section of the house. He would be out doing God knows what and causing constant mayhem. I walked around to the corner of the balcony so I could get a good look at him.
"Ugh. Just looking at him makes me gag." I thought.
"I heard that." He said. He opened his eyes and looked at me through sunglasses. "Good morning dad. You look older today."
"I hate you with all of my being." I glared as I thought it.
"I heard that." He said. He opened his eyes and looked at me through sunglasses. "Good morning dad. You look older today."
"I hate you with all of my being." I glared as I thought it.
"I heard that too." He said.
"You were supposed to." I answered.
He snickered quietly.
"Enough," I said, "it's time to be serious. First off, if you did ANYTHING to my daughter, we're done here. She better not have seen you either."
"You were supposed to." I answered.
He snickered quietly.
"Enough," I said, "it's time to be serious. First off, if you did ANYTHING to my daughter, we're done here. She better not have seen you either."
His joking half-smile disappeared.
I'll never admit it, but even I am scared of him when he's in a bad mood.
"Oh, yes, Anton. I had my way with her right before I beat the living daylights out of her." His voice had changed into a deeper, more evil form of itself.
Just like that, his smile reappeared.
"Then I taught her how to drink, smoke, and party recklessly. Calm down, old man. She didn't see me."
I'll never admit it, but even I am scared of him when he's in a bad mood.
"Oh, yes, Anton. I had my way with her right before I beat the living daylights out of her." His voice had changed into a deeper, more evil form of itself.
Just like that, his smile reappeared.
"Then I taught her how to drink, smoke, and party recklessly. Calm down, old man. She didn't see me."
"That wasn't even remotely funny! Your humor is crude!" I yelled.
I blinked once and he was in front of me.
I blinked once and he was in front of me.
"Blah blah blah. You're incredibly senile. Why did Mom ever marry you? You can't even take a joke."
"I don't see how your beautiful mother could create such a horrible monster like you! Not only you but also your little brat of a sister-"
I stopped when I saw his fists clench. I took a step back before I crossed over the line.
Jay walked back into the house and stopped in the doorway.
Jay walked back into the house and stopped in the doorway.
"You can call me a horrible monster, but if you ever insult my sister again..." his back was turned towards me. I could see his family tattoo written down his spine. He shook his head and sighed. "She's lucky to be out in the city, away from you." With that last sentence, he retreated up the stairs to his bedroom.
I followed him, yelling obscenities along the way.
I followed him, yelling obscenities along the way.
Levette
Allie had just gotten home from school, and was informing me that she Aced a math exam with flying colors. I could hear Anton arguing back and forth with Jay. Allie probably can't hear a thing.
"Did you hear something? I hear a little yelling." She said.
I was genuinely surprised.
"Did you hear something? I hear a little yelling." She said.
I was genuinely surprised.
I looked down. "Everything is fine, dear."
Allie
Something wasn't right. I bet Father's in the attic with that man. I had so many questions.
Who is he? Why are they hiding him from me? What did he look like? Why is he up there? On thing is certain:
Tonight I'm finding out.
Something wasn't right. I bet Father's in the attic with that man. I had so many questions.
Who is he? Why are they hiding him from me? What did he look like? Why is he up there? On thing is certain:
Tonight I'm finding out.
That concludes Chapter 1! I hope you liked it. Please reccomend, and post any suggestions on the forum:
Thank You! The next picture is a preview for Chapter 2! Enjoy <3
-Sara
-Sara
"How am I supposed to work with this guy?!"




























No comments:
Post a Comment