Total Pageviews

Who Is Your Favorite Character?

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love You Not - Chapter 4

I Love You Not
Chapter 4
By Sara Cookie


Muhahaha... Jay is getting ready to pounce.
Hey, Simmers! Thanks for reading my story (: I hope you enjoy chapter 4!
Forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/331625.page
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Chapter 2: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-2.html

Chapter 3: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-3.html



As soon as Mother goes to go cook me dinner, I run upstairs to see Jay. My heart is pumping, and I am eager to see him again to both slap him for staring at my butt, and to hammer him with more questions about my parents.
As I walk up the stairs to his room, it feels as though I am walking through thick pudding.
The air is really dense and dark. It gives me a horrible feeling that makes me want to hide away from the world or jump off a cliff. The atmosphere is extremely depressing.
This can't be good... "Hello? Jay?"
I slowly walk into his room, which is completely dark. I feel around the walls until I find a familiar bump. After flipping the lightswitch into the "on" position, I look around the room and find him staring out the window that I saw him next to when we first met.

The atmosphere gets thicker the closer I walk towards him.
"Jay?" I can't hear myself speak.
No answer. He was making this all happen. He is isolating himself.
For some reason, this scared me more than when he was angry. I couldn't stand it.

I turn him around slowly to find that he is ice cold, and I can't explain the look in his eyes. It is a mixture of lonliness, sorrow, and vacancy. My eyes move down to his cheeks, which are wet with tears.
No! My vision becomes blurry as I sob uncontrollably. My arms fly out to embrace him, but all I grab is empty air.


The next thing I know, I am on the floor.
"Owch!" I yell. Blinking, I look up at the ceiling and am extremely dizzy.

Jay is staring down at me. "You scared me." He says quietly.
"I scared you?! You scared me!" I exclaim.

He helps me up. There is life back in his eyes and his skin is warm again. I would have been joyful, except there is a sharp pain in my back. I cringe.
"Are you okay? He asks.
"Despite being flipped over onto my back, sure. I'm great." I mutter.
He stares.

I smile a small smile and reach for his face.
"Stop." Jay says and flinches away from my hand.
I give him a skeptical look and pull him back towards me by his chin. "Just stand still. I'm not gonna bite."
I slowly reach for him and wipe the tears off his cheek. I hold my damp finger in front of his face. "See?" I smile.
He takes a step back and wipes his face with his sleeve.
"Thanks." He murmurs.
I take a step forward and embrace him, burrying my head in the base of his neck.

He tenses and slowly hugs back.
"Are you okay, Jay?" I say quietly.
He looks down at me and, to my surprise, smiles a brilliant cocky smile and hugs me closer.

AntonI walk in on the most horrifying scene that I have ever witnessed in my life, other than the birth of my children. That stupid, worthless boy dares to lay hands on my daughter so intimately? This is not happening.
"Allison Trentel!" I yell.

She gasps and spins around to look at me. "Father!" Allie glares back at a smiling Jay, probably wondering why he didn't warn her that I was coming. Of course he would know.
She looks back at me and waves her hands around wildly. "It's not what it looks like!"


I look back and forth between them but my eyes linger on Allie. I feel disgusted. Too disgusted to keep my temper.
"I warned you Allie." I say angrily.
"I know father! But-" She tries.
"But nothing!" I am yelling now. I see Jay's smile start to fall from the corner of my eye.
I look towards him and think, "Yes, idiot. You're in trouble now." Jay's face turns serious. "I am going to do the same to her that I did to your grotesque, cretin little sister." He snaps into a bad mood, narrows his eyes, and gives me a dangerous smile.
Oh, damn. Now I've done it.


Jay
The day's events took a turn for the worst. I am grateful that Allie came to me and helped pull me out of my  hopelessness, and I thought this small, harmless joke of hiding the arrival of the demon would go as planned. But like all demons, he is devious. If he thinks he is going to talk about my sister in this way then break this young girl's heart, he is wrong.
My father points his perfect, cruel finger at Allie and switches his attitude to punishment mode.
"You futile, brainless, brat!" He yells in her face. "Are you hard of hearing?! Did I not tell you every night to stay away from here?! He probably has already filled your mind with lies! Are you an insurrectionary now?!"

"Wh-what?" She stammers. "D-daddy... I-I'm s-s-orr-"
"Shut up." He interrupts.
Allie's eyes widen. "B-but-"
"I said shut up!" He raises his hand to strike her, and I move in between them.
My father looks down at my hands and sees them ready to percuss him. He sees my body move protectively in front of his daughter, and he lowers his hand.

For a moment, he is taken aback. His face falters, but is back in it's original glare after a milisecond.
I can feel Allie's panic begin to rise.
I flash him my best stubborn smile that I've been practicing since I was a child. "Hey, dimwit. You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. You are but a lowly, evil man who picks on children in order to gain control of your withering life."
Both their mouths drop. "Jay!" Allie yells, clearly appauled.

"Why, you little-" He looked almost constipated.
"Hah!" I scoff. "It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork. Gather up the small amount of respect and dignity you have left, old man."


He glares at me. "I will not stand for this!" He knows he can't do anything more. If he tries to pick a fight, he will lose. He is absurd when it comes to comebacks as well. Instead of fighting back, he gives one last, disapointed look to Allie before turning around to leave.
"Do you have to go so soon? I was just about to poison the tea." I say. He twitches and leaves.
I win. 

I turn to Allie for a high five, but I instead find her looking down, wishing to die where she stands.
I bend down to her eye level. "Hey, what's wrong?"


"He doesn't love me anymore..." She says, defeated.
I take her by her arms and I lift up her slumped shoulders. "Shouldn't women be tougher than men?"
She smiles slightly.


"Would you feel better if I drowned him?" I say.
She looks up and searches my eyes, trying to tell if I'm serious.
I smile slowly and she giggles.



"There's that smile! Let me see those teeth." I encourage.
Her smile widens. "Are you okay now, Jay?"
I laugh. "Don't you have some homework to do?" I warn.
She looks at the clock, squeals, and dives into her backpack, taking out a series of notebooks, papers, and textbooks.




She spends the rest of the night doing her homework and laughing at me when I try to help.
Wallowing in self pity has put me into a downward spiral, but like a star, Allie shined tonight. She brought back the dying excitment in my life. "Thank you, Allison."
She blushes when I say her full name. "For what?"
I smile. "Nothing."
She giggles and returns to her homework, and the bars to the prison cell of my bedroom melt away.


Boo!
Haha, thank you so much for reading chapter 4. I literally worked ALL DAY on this, on account of my writer's block... (and on extra account of my TV being on)... (: Please feel free to reccomend and comment on the forum! Thanks for the support!
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment