I Love You Not
Chapter 3
By Sara Cookie
Hello, beautiful simmers. This chapter will be told by I, Jay Trentel. So sit back and relax, because I promise you that my view of today's story will be FAR better than anything that Allie could ever attempt to write. Enjoy (:
Forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/331625.page
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Chapter 2: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-2.html
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Chapter 2: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-2.html
Today was going to be a completely amazing day. I could feel it.
After that long night of straining my voice to explain to that poor girl that her parents were extremely old, crazy, evil, and immortal, I deserved a day of relaxation before she came back to hammer me with more questions. "It's not over," she had said. I groaned. Great.
I woke up and immediately looked out the window to see a wonderful first sight: the girl was leaving for school. Yes! Freedom! I was smiling like an idiot, partly because of the joy I felt because it was party time, but also because I was staring at her butt.
"I could feel you looking at me." She thought directly to me. "You are SUCH a guy."
I laughed aloud. Feisty! Reading her mind, I could also see that she was thinking about everything we had talked about last night. Just as suspected, she had a lot of questions.
Well, I better make the best of my day.
After that long night of straining my voice to explain to that poor girl that her parents were extremely old, crazy, evil, and immortal, I deserved a day of relaxation before she came back to hammer me with more questions. "It's not over," she had said. I groaned. Great.
I woke up and immediately looked out the window to see a wonderful first sight: the girl was leaving for school. Yes! Freedom! I was smiling like an idiot, partly because of the joy I felt because it was party time, but also because I was staring at her butt.
"I could feel you looking at me." She thought directly to me. "You are SUCH a guy."
I laughed aloud. Feisty! Reading her mind, I could also see that she was thinking about everything we had talked about last night. Just as suspected, she had a lot of questions.
Well, I better make the best of my day.
Step 1: Raid the fridge. No ice cream. Damn!
Step 2: Relax. Nothing like the distant sounds of the city to put you to sleep.
Step 3: Play the piano loudly and horribly in order to piss off the old man. I basically rolled my arm across all of the keys roughly and quickly until I heard yelling.
Step 4: Put the old man into a fit of rage.
Step 5: Make myself a drink.... or two.
Step 6: Break an expensive bottle of Kauffman Luxury Vintage Vodka.
Step 7: More rage.
Step 8: Blow bubbles and stare at their beauty in my drunken haze.
Step 9: Become informed that the girl isn't coming back until night time. Go swimming.
Step 10: Stare at the skyline and sunset before almost drowning in the pool.
Step 11: Play beautiful music I had always played for Shannian when we were together very quietly so that the two demons upstairs wouldn't hear.
Step 12: Make myself a sandwich.
Step 13: Eat it.
Well thats pretty much my entire day... boring, I know, but it was satisfying. At least I haven't gone stir crazy yet...
Suddenly I felt an ice cold tingle run from my head to my toes. I felt dizzy and confused. I looked around and everything was blurry. What's happening to me? One word cleared up the haze. It was that of an angel's voice, guiding me out of the fog I was in.
"Jay." She said.
I froze.
"Jay." She said.
I froze.
I slowly took another bite of my sandwich.
Shes not here. She can't be.
"Jaaaay." She sat down beside me.
Shes not here. She can't be.
"Jaaaay." She sat down beside me.
I finished my sandwich and glanced in her direction.
Every living cell in my body told me that it wasn't true. It couldn't possibly be. There was absolutely no way. Sure enough, here she was in the flesh.
Shannian.
Every living cell in my body told me that it wasn't true. It couldn't possibly be. There was absolutely no way. Sure enough, here she was in the flesh.
Shannian.
I glared at her.
"Who are you?" I said angrily. Surprise flashed across her beautiful face.
"What do you mean Jay?" She said. She looked horrified. "Why are you giving me that look?"
That face... Every part of me wanted to just bow down and do her bidding. I resisted and stayed as firm as I could.
"Whoever you are, you need to get out of here." I said through gritted teeth.
She flashed me one of her amazing full-toothed smiles. Oh, yeah. That broke my heart in half.
"Don't tell me you've forgotten about me now, Jay Bear." She teased.
"Who are you?" I said angrily. Surprise flashed across her beautiful face.
"What do you mean Jay?" She said. She looked horrified. "Why are you giving me that look?"
That face... Every part of me wanted to just bow down and do her bidding. I resisted and stayed as firm as I could.
"Whoever you are, you need to get out of here." I said through gritted teeth.
She flashed me one of her amazing full-toothed smiles. Oh, yeah. That broke my heart in half.
"Don't tell me you've forgotten about me now, Jay Bear." She teased.
The anger flew right out of my body and my face slowly broke into a calm smile.
"Never." I said. "Where have you been?"
"Never." I said. "Where have you been?"
She heaved up a big, fake yawn and sarcastically replied, "Following you. Where else? Boy, are your days boring. You need to get a hobby."
I laughed. "I missed you, Shannian."
"Then why don't you come visit me, stupid?" She answered with a small smile.
I laughed. "I missed you, Shannian."
"Then why don't you come visit me, stupid?" She answered with a small smile.
"What?... How?" I said.
She gave me a smile of pity. "Find me."
I stared at her. "But I can't go out of the gates..." The fog started to come back.
She gave me a smile of pity. "Find me."
I stared at her. "But I can't go out of the gates..." The fog started to come back.
She turned her head away from me. The fog in my head was getting darker.
"Isn't that a wonderful picture? It's always been my favorite." She said out of the blue.
"What?" I said wearily. What the heak? Am I drunk?
"Isn't that a wonderful picture? It's always been my favorite." She said out of the blue.
"What?" I said wearily. What the heak? Am I drunk?
"The painting." She smiled and pointed to it.
I slowly dragged my eyes towards it. I was afraid to look away from her. Afraid of what would happen...
"Yeah... I guess..." I looked back in her direction. "Tell me where you are right now! I'm coming to you. I don't care about the stupid promise. Tell me now, and I'll come running. I love you!" I practically yelled in her face.
I slowly dragged my eyes towards it. I was afraid to look away from her. Afraid of what would happen...
"Yeah... I guess..." I looked back in her direction. "Tell me where you are right now! I'm coming to you. I don't care about the stupid promise. Tell me now, and I'll come running. I love you!" I practically yelled in her face.
But instead of looking into the beautiful jade green eyes of my sister, I looked into the devil blue eyes of my wretched mother. Shannian was gone. This is exactly what I was afraid of. A hallucination.
"Uhh... As much as I like to walk into a room and see my son-" She had cringed at the word- "talking to himself, I'd rather have you be upstairs and out of my sight."
"Uhh... As much as I like to walk into a room and see my son-" She had cringed at the word- "talking to himself, I'd rather have you be upstairs and out of my sight."
I was too fussed up and drunk to answer. Instead, I just looked back at the painting. Why must you torture me like this Shannian? I sat wondering if my sad-excuse-for-a-mother had put these images of Shannian into my head.
Impossible. She couldn't even look at Shannian herself. Why would she give me the glory of looking at her?
The devil woman sat by me and looked at the picture too. "What? Is it crooked? I've always hated that painting. Perhaps it's time to take it down." She said.
Impossible. She couldn't even look at Shannian herself. Why would she give me the glory of looking at her?
The devil woman sat by me and looked at the picture too. "What? Is it crooked? I've always hated that painting. Perhaps it's time to take it down." She said.
I glared at her.
"Get upstairs, Jay. Allie is on her way home." She said sternly.
I got up without saying a word and dragged my sorry, lonesome self up to the prison cell I was condemned to.
"Devil woman." I called back to her. I got to my room just in time to hear the front door slamming and my mother's voice welcoming the girl home with warm love and kisses.
I needed another drink. So much for the most amazing day ever.
"Get upstairs, Jay. Allie is on her way home." She said sternly.
I got up without saying a word and dragged my sorry, lonesome self up to the prison cell I was condemned to.
"Devil woman." I called back to her. I got to my room just in time to hear the front door slamming and my mother's voice welcoming the girl home with warm love and kisses.
I needed another drink. So much for the most amazing day ever.
Thanks for reading simmers! Sorry chapter three took so long to get out. I hope you liked it(:
This picture is a preview for Chapter 4. Hopefully I can get it written and posted this weekend.
Thank you all for the feedback and support! I really appreciate it(: Happy simming!
-Sara
This picture is a preview for Chapter 4. Hopefully I can get it written and posted this weekend.
Thank you all for the feedback and support! I really appreciate it(: Happy simming!
-Sara





























No comments:
Post a Comment