I Love You Not
Chapter 6
By Sara Cookie
Better Days
Hey simmers! Thanks for waiting so patiently for chapter 6! This whole weekend has been super busy, and I just found some time to write. I hope you like it!
I would like to dedicate this page to twilight8x for creating Bridget Helpher, Marcus Troplis, Melonie Shwartz, Mikey Roads, Trent Forester, and Aaron Reagan. Twilight8x, you are a life saver. I would have NEVER been able to create all those sims. Also, thank you for Allie's long hair.
Twilight8x makes AWESOME sims, and she takes requests. So you should check her out(:
Thanks again! <3
Forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/331625.page
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Chapter 2: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-2.html
Chapter 3: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-3.html
Chapter 4: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-4.html
Chapter 5: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-5.html
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Chapter 2: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-2.html
Chapter 3: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-3.html
Chapter 4: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-4.html
Chapter 5: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-5.html
I woke up and groaned. I had fallen asleep at my desk after the long night of schoolwork. My Le Ceur Boarding School uniform was wrinkled and stuck to my body with sweat. I got up and stretched, hearing my back crack as I reached for the ceiling. As I walked across the marble floors of the classroom, I could hear my classmates shuffling around in other rooms. What would they be doing right now?
First off, I thought of Marcus Troplis. Gosh, was he adorable. At 18, he is the youngest billionaire in Germany. His family is in charge of Germany's economy, and he is the future leader of the Troplis Coorperation. Marcus can sweet talk you into doing anything for him. I bet he'll be an awesome business man. He's got wealth, power, and good looks. What more could anyone want?
Then there's Bridget Helpher. Honestly, I believe she has no talent. Bridget is just lucky enough to grow up in a rich family. The Helpher family is in charge of the economy of France, but being the little princess she is, all she has to do is look pretty. Her brothers take care of the company. I really hated her.
Their families are super fond of each other because they have a lot of business transactions. So, of course, they are the ideal couple. They are always sucking face in the lounge. The fact that we don't have any teachers gives them an all-access pass to do whatever they wanted. It made me sick.
At Le Ceur Boarding School, we got all our assignments through our laptops. My classmates and myself are considered the brightest of the bright in the world. The smartest student, however, was Aaron Reagan. He was a computer hacker. Even if he's not the most social person in the world, he is probably the most valuable person at school. He can get you into an exclusive club in less than 5 minutes by hacking the system. Everyone keeps him happy in order to keep the benefits he provides. Aaron sits behind me in class. I heard the constant clicks of his keyboard as he typed. He nodded to me as I left the room.
Melonie Shwartz is our cook. Her father was voted the top chef of France. Melonie manages a 5 star restaurant with all the cooking secrets her father passed down to her. She was in my close circle of friends. Melonie is always delighted to cook all three meals a day, and we all love her cooking. I smelt the sweet aroma of waffles float down the stairs. I walked to my the bathroom to shower.
As I showered, I heard Trent Forester playing his bass. He was the top bass player in Australia. His parents play in the symphony at the Sydney Opera House. Trent inhereted their magical fingers, and has never recieved a complaint from any of us. The smooth notes of the bass are always wonderful to sleep and wake up to.
As I ironed my uniform, I heard the loud clinking of weights as Mikey Roads did his daily strength workout. Mikey was probably NFL bound. His whole family consisted of athletes. Mikey is your typical jock. He's funny, sweet, and witty, which is why I consider him my best friend. Hopefully he was wrapping up right about now and getting ready to shower. I hated it when he didn't shower before breakfast.
My forte was the piano. It was odd, because no one I knew in the Trentel family had any musical talents. My parents and grandparents sure didn't. Somehow I just knew how to play. I remember practicing and practicing to no avail, and only now did I figure out how to keep my hands gentle enough to glide over the keys to make beautiful music. I played for a little while before I heard Melonie's bell-like voice calling everyone to breakfast.
I grabbed my waffles and sat at my usual table, eating breakfast slowly so I could savor the taste. Mikey sat down across from me, still in his gym clothes.
"Hey, how's it shakin' baby?" He said smiling.
I glared at him and crossed my arms.
"What?" He asked. Worry flashed in his eyes. "Did I do something bad?"
I gave him a cruel smile. "You smell."
He relaxed and laughed. "Sorry I can't be as pretty smelling as you." He implied with his mouth full of waffles.
"At least I have class." I said, popping a square of my waffle into my mouth.
He cringed dramatically. "Owch, baby. That hurts."
I rolled my eyes.
Melonie took the seat next to Mikey. She looked disgusted.
"No. You did NOT just walk into my dining room with those clothes on!" She squealed.
Mikey ate another mouthful of food. "No time to change. The smell of your food dragged me in here."
She pouted. "You're disgusting."
He laughed. "And you're bossy."
I stared at them as they bickered back and forth. Mikey was throwing pieces of food at her and at some point she stood up and started punching him in the arm. I doubt he felt it.
"Come on guys. You do this every morning." I said.
Mikey was holding Melonie back with one hand. "You're so short!" He laughed.
"Why you little..." She grunted.
"Where's Trent?" I asked.
Melonie sat down and straightened her uniform. "He needs to practice bass for his showcase."
I laughed. "He's such a good boy. At least he doesn't gossip and procrastinate like we do."
"Oh! Speaking about gossip, guess what? Marcus and Bridget are fighting." She replied.
Mikey let out a big sigh. "Like I care. Are you gonna eat the rest of your waffles Allie?"
I glared at him and shoved my plate in his direction. "No way. They never fight." I replied.
I looked at the table behind us and found Marcus and Bridget eating and hardly talking. Usually they would hold hands or sit next to each other, but today they were far apart and silent.
"Apparently Bridget has been secretly dating some other guy. This could be your chance, Allie!" Melonie whispered.
I smiled. The day was getting better already.
Mikey was getting restless. "I'm gonna get ready and get to class." He mumbled.
I watched as he left. Melonie continued to talk about all the latest gossip as she walked me to class.
I took a seat at my desk and I watched as the other piled into the classroom. Trent slipped in quickly and took a seat by Melonie.
I giggled as I listened to Melonie lecturing him about missing breakfast.
Soon we were all typing away. I was so focused on my government assignment that I hardly noticed when our last classmate slipped into the room.
She accidentally pushed her chair over and quickly pulled it back up again. The loud bang of the wood hitting the marble caused everyone to look at her.
She waved. "Sorry guys. My bad."
I glared at her and went back to work. She was my most annoying classmate. No one liked her much.
Everyone hated Shannian Hashey because her eyes always watched nothing and everything at once. I hated her the most because her eyes lingered on me the longest. Often I could feel her gaze burning into the back of my head. What was her problem?
No one really knew what she was famous for. All we knew was that she came from a rich family and she has a 24-year-old brother. She also spends a lot of time painting and sculpting, and I'd often catch her listening to me play piano. What a creeper.
I ignored the strong urge to turn around and say something and continued working. She was nothing compared to me; why would I need to pay any special attention to her?
That night, Melonie and I danced to our favorite boy band songs. All four girls at the school shared a room. It was same for the boys.
We laughed as we taught each other the moves.
Shannian was across the room talking on her cell phone. It sounded like she was talking to her brother. She was talking loudly in order to speak over the music.
"...Yeah the day went well... Yeah she's okay... Honestly I don't think I can handle it much longer. I miss you... I know... Tomorrow?...." She said.
I listened to her part of the conversation but I could only hear the mumbling of a deep voice on the other end of the phone. I looked at her up and down, comparing her body to mine. She had a tattoo down her spine, a perfect hourglass shape, and perfect hips. It made me jealous and my hatred for her grew.
My eyes locked back on her tattoo. I could have sworn I'd seen that on someone else before. I shrugged off the feeling of familiarity and looked at Bridget.
She was sitting on the couch watching a reality TV show. I could tell she was getting irritated by all the noise. Bridget stood and pushed past us. She glared at Melonie and I and unplugged the stereo.
Then she whipped her head towards Shannian.
Great. Here comes trouble.
Bridget ripped her phone out of her hands. "This conversation is over!" She yelled into the phone. She pressed the end button and threw it onto Shannian's bed.
Shannian stared at her in suprise. "Hey! That call was important!"
Bridget didn't seem to be listening. "You're an annoying little brat that just get's in everyone's way. Why dont you just leave?!" She screamed in Shannian's face.
"Here we go again." Groaned Melonie. She layed on her bed and pulled the covers over her head.
I sat on my bed and watched.
Shannian yawned. "You bore me. Get out of my face."
Both mine and Bridget's eyes widened. "Why, you arrogant little tramp! Don't make me teach you a lesson you won't forget." Bridget said through gritted teeth.
"What, are you going to scratch me with your little perfect manicure? You don't scare me." Shannian smiled.
I heard a loud clap and jumped up. There was a red hand mark on Shannian's face, and Bridget was raging. Melonie had hopped up too. We all stared at Shannian.
"See what you made me do?! This is what you get for being a pain in the butt!" Bridget yelled.
Shannian was looking down. Something in her snapped then.
"You just made a HUGE mistake!" Shanian yelled with tears in her eyes.
"What are you gonna do?! Tell your scary brother to come beat me up?" Bridget countered sarcastically.
Shannian smiled through her tears. "Worse. You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into."
Bridget scoffed and walked to her bed. "I bet your parents regretted you ever being born. You are useless trash!"
Shannian walked to her bed and took one last look from me before crawling under her covers. "Something like that." She whispered.
Bridget rolled her eyes and turned off her table lamp.
I glanced at Melonie. She shrugged and went back to bed.
Turning off the lights, I struggled to fall asleep because of the high tension in the room.
Should we be scared of Shannian's brother? Who was he anyways?
It was probably nothing. Girls are so dramatic. Maybe Mikey will let me bunk with him for a while.
Meanwhile in the dramaless boys' room...
"Ugh! My quarterback sucks. You're cheating!" Marcus said, trying to work his controller.
"Don't hate the player, hate the game." Mikey Joked.
"I think something is going on in the girls' room guys..." Trent said.
"Lets play Super Mario. This game sucks." Marcus said angrily, throwing down his controller.
"Hey, Trent! Stop looking at the fishies and come play with us. You can be Yoshi!" Said Mikey.
Trent takes a seat on the couch, forgetting about the girls.
"Aaron! Come be the mushroom guy!" Exclaimed Mikey.
".... You guys are all idots." Aaron mumbled.
Thanks for reading everyone! Sorry about the long wait. I hope you enjoyed it.
Just wondering, who is your favorite character in the story so far? Answer on the forum ;D




































No comments:
Post a Comment