Total Pageviews

Who Is Your Favorite Character?

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Love You Not - Chapter 7

I Love You Not
Chapter 7
By Sara Cookie


Hey everyone(: welcome to chapter 7. Hopefully this chapter is satisfying to you ;P The move to blogspot was confusing. I have absolutely no idea how to keep track of how many views or recommendations I get!
Oh well. I'll just leave it up to the forum comments(:
Thanks, twilight8x for the story ideas ;D 
Sorry about the confusion of the links to my chapters. Here are the correct links:



"I love you," Bridget said in her skimpy lace night gown. "I should have never done what I did."
Marcus smiled. "It's okay honey. I forgive you. Sorry for overreacting."
She kissed his nose and whispered in his ear. They giggled together.


"Darn it." I whispered to myself. I was watching them through the girls' room electric fish tank. Ugh, I felt like a creeper. I fixed up my hair a little and walked passed them in the hallway.
I wasn't going to let this ruin my day! Today I was going to have a fun, eventful day with Mikey. I found him at the entrance of the school, shifting his feet around nervously. Confused, I looked around to find Shannian in the corner of the room talking to her brother on the phone.
Mikey looked at me and smiled. "Finally. You girls take forever to change."


I laughed. "Oh whatever. Let's go." We started to head out the door when Mikey tripped on his shoelace and stumbled.
He blushed and looked at me.
I rolled my eyes. "No big deal. Just fix it."
We both took a seat on the couch. As Mikey was tying his shoe, I eavesdropped a little on Shannian's conversation.
"...But, Brother!... Can't I at least cut her hair off? Or dye it green?... Pleaasee?... But she was so mean to me last night!" She glanced at me.
I looked away. She was talking about Bridget.
She continued. "...Her karma will come back to her." She smiled. "Don't worry. I've got it covered."
Suddenly I was woozy. I closed my eyes and groaned. A flash of jade green eyes flew across my vision. My heart pumped loudly.



I was interrupted by Mikey yawning and smoothly putting his arm around my shoulder. "You okay?"
I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. My nausea went away. "So you touch your shoe and then touch my shoulder? Icky!"
He laughed. "Learn to read the mood, Jerk."
"...Yeah, she's fine. I think she still hates me though..." I heard Shannian say in the background.


I ignored her and scooted closer to him. "You hurt my feelings."
He smiled. "What do I owe you?"
"A kiss." I teased.


His face lit up like a light bulb. "Really?!" He exclaimed. Mikey moved in to kiss me.
"What do you mean you love her?" Shannian spoke into the phone.
I froze and squinted my eyes shut. The nausea flew back into me. Lots of images and sounds crossed my mind. It was sort of like a broken video clip. I saw a smile, heard piano music, and glimpsed Shannian's tattoo on the back of a guy who was a stranger to me... maybe that's why it looked so familiar? Had I seen him somewhere and remembered it? At the last second, I threw my hand over Mikey's mouth, accidentally sticking my fingers between his lips.


I pulled my hand away slowly and looked at him.
"If you didn't want me to kiss you, you shouldn't have said so." He said. His eyes were full of hurt.
"I... I'm sorry..." I said.
Why had I stopped him? Why did my heart flutter when I overheard what Shannian said?


I looked away, feeling horrible.
He looked down, probably feeling completely embarrassed. "Don't tease me like that. It's not fair."
Looking back at him, I grabbed his chin and pulled his head towards me.


I put my forehead to his. "Sorry. I can't kiss you."
I had caught him off guard. "Why not?"
Shannian glanced over at us. "You're out of luck, bro. She has a boyfriend." She said into her phone. There was a short silence on the other line, followed by her brother's quiet answer.
I jumped up, suddenly feeling defensive. "He is not my boyfriend!" I yelled towards Shannian.
Mikey got up and pulled me towards him. "Easy, easy! Calm down."


"But did you hear what she said?!" I yelled.
"Who cares what she says to her brother! It doesn't apply to us!" He countered.
Shannian laughed in the background. She was saying goodbye to her brother.
I stared at Mikey. My nausea was slowly slipping away. He was right. I didn't even know her brother, so why did it matter what she said to him?


Shannian walked past us and snickered. "Yes, Allison. Why does it matter?" I heard the front door of the school quietly click shut a few moments after.
I stood staring at Mikey, stunned. Did I think out loud? How did she know?
"She's a freak." Said Mikey. His face was full of disgust.
I nodded. "Yeah... lets just go."
Mikey and I headed out to spend our night at Club Frozen. One thing was for sure: I would definitely confront her when I got back...



...or maybe I'll wait until another time....
-----



-----
Lately, Bridget has been having a lot of bad dreams. Every night they've gotten worse. Some nights she would wake up and just go back to sleep, but after a couple weeks she has started to scream.



Many days, her food would be rotten. Bugs would attack her. She would complain to Melonie a lot, but Melonie wouldn't listen. She would never accept the fact that her perfect cooking would go bad.
"Maybe you just have bad luck." Melonie would say.



On particularly bad days, Bridget would cry outside. Over time, she grew a dark air around her, and no one talked to her anymore. Maybe they were afraid that if they talked to her, bad things would happen to them too.



I worried about her from time to time, and so did Melonie. The only person who didn't seem to care was Shannian. Actually, she seemed pretty happy about it.



"I hear these voices in my head."  Bridget assured us one night. "Her voice." She pointed at Shannian, who was laying in her bed reading.
We looked back at Shannian. She smiled at us. "The dark power of immortality has shown itself to you." She winked at me and went back to reading.
"All of you are crazy." Melonie mumbled as she walked away.



Bridget giggled.
I was beginning to get really creeped out. Had she gone mad?
"Watch out for her. She's trouble." Bridget warned.
"She's trouble. She's trouble. She's trouble." Her voice echoed inside my head.
-----



Bridget wasn't the only one having bad dreams recently. I would have the same dream almost every night of a time when I was younger. In the dream, I would be playing the piano horribly. Also, a man would be with me.
"You suck." A man would say to me, smiling.
I would look at him. "Well, unlike me, you've had your entire life to practice. Don't act like you're Mr. Perfect!"
"But I am." He would say.
I would roll my eyes. "You're so full of yourself."
He would laugh. "Don't worry, Allison. You'll get the hang of it some day..."
The dream itself wasn't bad, but I always woke up with a terrible feeling of loss and regret. The man was a stranger to me, but at the same time his voice was familiar.
The odd thing was, I never had any recollection of ever having that memory in my childhood...
-----



I didn't think it was possible, but Bridget got worse over the course of a month. She would throw up every night and never eat.



We even found her passed out in the parking lot a few times. It seemed like her mind was rotting away right before our eyes.


The whole time, Marcus would pretend that nothing was happening. At some point, he figured that she wasn't sane enough to be his girlfriend anymore. He dumped her after two months of acting like she was perfectly normal. From what I heard, he stated the typical break up line: "It's not you, it's me."
I don't think it really mattered to Bridget anyways. She was too crazy to care.


The day I found Bridget in front of the school talking to herself, I realized that I should probably take the matter into my own hands and confront Shannian again.
I got nervous just thinking about talking to her. What was I supposed to say?



I found her in the classroom, chainsaw in hand. She was working on a new ice sculpture. I gulped. Why did she have to be holding a chainsaw?
"Sh-shannian?" I said, clearing my throat. My voice shook slightly.
She looked up from her work. "Hmmm?"



"I need to talk to you." I said. I walked in front of her slowly.
She turned off her chainsaw and put it down on the ground. "I'm all ears."
"Umm... okay..." I began. I looked into her jade green eyes, mesmerized. Those were the same eyes that I saw in my dream. "Whatever you're doing to Bridget, I need you to stop. Don't get me wrong, she deserved it-"
"Right." She interrupted. "She did deserve it. Maybe she should think twice next time before acting like a snob."
I nodded slowly. "Are you admitting that you're causing all of this?"
She smiled. "I'm not a bad person, Allie. Really. If only you people took the time to get to know me. Maybe I've just grown bitter over time. You won't imagine what I've been through..."



"Despite that, you really need to stop." I said. "What you're doing isn't just effecting Bridget, it's effecting all of us."
She looked down and smiled sadly. "I understand. Thank you for confronting me nicely about it."
"So... you'll stop then?" I asked.
She nodded slightly.
"Thanks." Just as I was about to leave, her head shot up and she looked out the window. Her eyes flashed.


"Did you hear that?" she said quietly.
I jumped at her sudden movement. She did it so fast, she seemed to blur.
"Hear what?" I looked out the window nervously. I saw nothing. Did she see a robber or something?
"A motorcycle." She answered.
"I don't hear anything." I said.
She shushed me. "Listen."
We stared out the window for a full minute before I finally heard a very distant motorcycle engine. "I hear it now... I guess you have better hearing."
A slow smile spread across her lips. "I'm in trouble."
The sound of the motorcycle engine came closer and closer at an alarmingly fast speed.
Shannian shook her head. "He's speeding again. One day his pretty little face is gonna be plastered all over the road."
"Who?" I asked, confused.
She didn't answer. We heard the sound of the engine stop in front of the school, followed by a few quiet door clicks and light footsteps across the tile.



"I'm over here!" She called out.
The footsteps quickened. "Shannian?" a deep voice said.
My eyes widened.



I looked behind me and saw a pair of dirty work boots and old, ripped up pants walk around the corner.
My eyes traveled up the man's body and finally met up with his eyes. I gasped.
"It's about time you showed up." Shannian smiled.



"NOOO! NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!"
Thanks for reading you guys! For some reason, I found this chapter extremely difficult to write. I've been procrastinating like crazy all weekend! Well, I hope you enjoyed it. Check in next time for Chapter 8.
-Sara



12 comments:

  1. GET IT OUT FAST MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~JAZZY3265

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great great! I see you took my advice. Your pics are WONDERFUL. I have to say, your story is probably better than mine! I haven't read it in a while, but I caught up. IDK why, but I like falling behind in sim stories, than reading a LOT of it in one sitting! I have been on and off for like an hour reading chapters 1-7! I am off my chair, as I read.

    And yes, it is simsgal (I have a blog non sims related which is why that is not my name).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I don't think my stories are that good ^^'It's awesome to hear from you again! I really like you story, The Dilema. Evelyn is so gorgeous! I find it hard to believe that my stories are better than yours ;D
    I'm glad you came back to sims and read my story. The picture advice you gave me helped me out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have been with sims this whole time, I assure you! You think it's amazing that I think your story is better? Really? IDK, maybe it's just cause we know everything in our own heads, and it's nice to go into a different story line POV now and then. Yeah, your pics look great now! I use the tab button ALL of the time! And hideheadlineeffects, and moveobjects on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome as always!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!! -Ashpie88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I think the next chapter may come out late. I'm going out of town this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your story, and woo! I'm impressed!

    Lots of drama, lots of angst, some very diverse characters, and a very peculiar set of parents that set fate in motion more then they could imagine, I expect. ;) It's interesting seeing how everything is falling into place, especially with Shannian bringing Jay and Allie back together again.

    I'll have to put this on my feeds list--in that regard, I'm glad you moved this to Blogspot. I tend to lose interest on Sims stories posted on forums/exchange because I can't keep them as organized with everything else I'm reading.

    I'd suggest you put a "Follow" module somewhere on the blog (probably at the bottom; should only take a few seconds to add on the Design tab of the Blogger Dashboard) to make it easier for you and others' to see what other Blogspot-y peoples are watching.

    In any case, can't wait for more--and happy simming. :)

    --Kaleeko
    http://desperatesims.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your support! I'm glad you like the story(: I added the follow button at the bottom of the page as requested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, sorry, didn't realize that you asked about those cheats xD. hideheadlineffects hides the thought and talk bubbles and the plumbob, so they don't show up in your pics. Moveobjects on is used through buy mode. You can move sims anywhere for a story. I've done this a few times. Like, if a sim is talking to my sim from far away this works nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg that's so helpful! I'm definitely using those cheats in my next chapter!

    ReplyDelete