I Love You Not
Chapter 8
By Sara Cookie
Haha, Allie got into a brawl in my game. She ended up winning, despite being thrown in the air three times.
Hello everyone! Jeez, it's been a long week! Well, as you might have guessed, this chapter is about the return of Jay! Woohoo! I expect that most of you will be happy, on account of the poll results. Sit back, relax, and enjoy Chapter 8! :D
-Sara
I felt as if my heart had flipped upside down and my brain turned into mush. His face was extremely familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on where I saw him before.
I looked at Shannian's brother up and down. He was tall and tan. The guys at school were pale, for they were never in the sun much. Paleness was a delicacy to the rich, because it meant you lead an easy life and you didn't have to work out in the hot sun like most people. I bet they've never lifted a finger in their lives. He was made of muscle, just like Mikey, except these muscles were more defined and matured. He had the calloused hands of someone who spent their life working hard instead of living off an inheritance. With dirty, holey shoes and jeans, I could tell he wasn't exactly made from money either. His eyes were the same pale green as Shannian's. From his facial features and high cheekbones, I could tell he was German.
I saw him briefly look me over; examining my face, body, and legs before turning towards Shannian and smiling.
I felt self cautious and almost naked under his gaze. I quickly looked down at myself to check for any imperfections.
"Shannian." He said in a deep voice.
"Jay!" She squealed. They united together in a big, warm hug. It almost seemed like they haven't seen each other in ages.
I felt as if I was intruding on something very private. I shifted my feet around awkwardly.
"How have you been sis?" Jay asked, pulling away.
"Managing." She winked at him. "She's not bullying me anymore."
"You're a little trouble maker, aren't you? I thought I told you not to do anything with her." He said, raising a perfect eyebrow.
"You don't understand, bro! I've had enough of it. She went too far." She made the 'cut-off' hand gesture.
He laughed.
"Well, just lay off for now, okay? I'll take care of her. I promise." He assured her.
She giggled. "Fine, brother. As you wish." She bowed down dramatically.
He rolled his eyes. "You're crazy."
I was checking Jay out as he spoke. Gosh, he was fine!
He stifled a yawn and patted her head. "Well I'm tired and I need a shower. Bye." Turning around, he walked out of the room.
Shannian took a step after him. "Wait! You're leaving so soon? Where are you going?!" She yelled.
He chuckled. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm staying here, of course. See you at dinner."
I heard the door click shut a moment after.
Shannian turned around and looked at me. She rubbed her head. "Jeez, he scares me sometimes. He usually doesn't stay longer than a few seconds to check on me... Hello? Allie? You there?" She waved her hand in front of my face, but I hardly noticed.
I was happily in my own little world.
Shannian grimaced. "Please stop thinking graphic thoughts about my brother. I'm right here."
I snapped out of my haze and looked expectantly at her. "How did you know what I was thinking? And why the hell didn't you tell me you had a hot brother?"
She sighed. "Er... I took a guess. It wasn't hard to figure out. And you never talk to me! How was I supposed to tell you about my brother?" She scowled.
I mumbled. "Oh. Right."
There was an awkward silence.
"About that..." I began. "Listen, I'm really sorry for judging you before I even talked to you. I was stupid."
She looked at me. I kept eye contact with her.
She smiled and held out her hand. "Its cool. Truce?"
I took her hand and shook it. "Truce." I smiled.
She laughed. "Only because you want me to give you permission to hook up with my brother right?"
"No! I really mean it!" I protested.
"Suuuure. Okay. See you at lunch!" She said as she skipped away.
I waved slightly and ran to my room to get ready to eat.
---
I hurried my way to lunch, only to find that Jay's table was already surrounded by the guys. I mentally cursed and sat at the middle table. Leaning my elbows on the glass, I gazed at him past Mikey and Trent's heads. Everyone was wearing their uniforms except for Shannian, who was wearing her pajamas, and Jay, who was wearing only jeans. They were in the middle of sharing their interests with each other.
"So let me get this straight," Mikey said slowly. "You drive a Suzuki Hayabusa? Dude, that's like, the fastest motorcycle in the world."
"Yeah," said Jay, "It's jet black. I imported it."
"Gosh, that's awesome! I want one so bad." Mikey said in awe.
"My, you're quite the vehicle enthusiast, aren't you? I'll let you test drive it later if you want." Jay said, throwing Mikey the keys.
Mikey looked at Jay like he was his own personal Jesus. "You're awesome..."
Jay laughed. "I know." Shannian rolled her eyes.
"And you play piano? I play bass!" Trent said excitedly.
I personally gasped at this. Maybe I could teach Jay some songs to get to know him better.
"Really?" Said Jay smiling. "We should jam together before I leave."
"I'll go tune my bass!" Trent exclaimed before jumping up and running downstairs.
"Come back and eat my food!" Melonie yelled after him.
"We should trade recipes later!" Jay called to Melonie happily.
She nodded and blushed. Even though she was cooking, I caught Melonie glancing at Jay a couple times.
This was going to be a friendly rivalry.
Bridget was glaring at Shannian. Jay looked at her and she blushed and looked down.
"Is she really your sister? You guys don't look much alike, despite your eyes." Aaron said.
"Hmmm," Jay answered. "You're right. We don't look alike. Maybe I should get rid of her. I doubt the hospital will take her back though. She'll probably put up a fight and kill someone. Too much paperwork."
The whole table laughed.
Shannian glared at him playfully. "Watch it Jay bear, or there will be a long, mysterious scratch in the side of your precious jet black bike tomorrow morning."
Jay considered it, then shook his head. "You're scary. I see why you don't have a boyfriend."
She giggled and kissed his cheek. "And I see why you don't have a girlfriend, jerk."
I could have sworn he looked at me when he said, "My girlfriend is out there somewhere."
My heart skipped a beat then, and I sighed in happiness.
"He's so dreamy." I heard Bridget say. I looked at her.
She looked at me and smiled a wicked smile. "He looked at me when he said 'girlfriend'."
I glared at her. This was going to be an unfriendly rivalry. It looked like she was back to her old self. "So you've forgotten about Marcus already? He left school on vacation because of you."
She was back to looking at Jay. "Who?"
I mumbled. "Exactly."
Melonie called us all to lunch and we grabbed our food and sat at our usual tables. I envied Shannian deeply for getting to sit with him. It must be hard to have a hot brother. You can't hit on him or anything. At least she had the power to show him off.
Shannian was whispering to Jay. From the way Bridget was glaring at her, I could tell Shannian was telling him about everything Bridget did to her on a daily basis.
After we all finished, Jay began to clean up the plates. "No, please Jay. You're the guest. I'll clean."
He laughed and smiled at me. "Go get ready for bed, Allison. I got it."
I would've melted right there at the sound of his voice saying my name, but I was too busy getting lost in his eyes. My mouth was hanging open, trying to say something cool, but no sound came out.
He turned away and continued cleaning up plates. I wanted to turn him back towards me so I could stare at him forever.
Before I could touch him, he turned his back towards me and I saw it.
Shannian's tattoo was on his chiseled back, running down his spine. I gasped as he walked away.
Had I met him before?
I floated down the stairs to my room and got ready for bed in a deep haze of thought.
---
I watched the boys play video games from behind the electronic aquarium. Shannian's voice broke me out of my day dream.
"Spying on my brother?" She giggled.
"Shhh...." I said, cupping my ear against the glass so I could hear their conversation better.
She rolled her eyes and walked away.
I could barely hear them. I closed my eyes and listened carefully.
"I've never played video games before." Jay said.
"Get out! You're kidding me!" Mikey said surprised.
"Yeah. My parents never let me." Jay replied.
"Bummer." Mikey said. "Say, how come you're so tan?"
"I work at the military base fixing the spaceship when it comes back from a mission. I'm in the sun a lot tightening bolts and stuff." Jay replied.
"Oooh." The boys said in unison.
Jay rolled his eyes. "You guys need to get out more."
"Where did you go to school?" Trent asked.
"I didn't." Jay replied.
Trent and Aaron stared at him.
Mikey cheered. "Ha! Gotcha! That's what you guys get for getting distracted."
The other boys protested.
"Jeez, you're good. I wonder how well you'll do if we raced cars in real life." Jay challenged.
"I play a lot. And just name the time and place. You're on." Mikey replied.
"I blame the remote." Jay said, smacking his controller. "Too many buttons."
Mikey chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, it's the remote."
By now, Bridget had taken her place next to me and was spying on Jay too.
"Jeez, Shannian. How could an ugly girl like you have a hot brother like that?" Bridget sneered.
I glared at her. "Hey, lay off. Leave her alone."
Bridget laughed. "Since when did you two become besties?"
Shannian smiled sadly. "It's fine Allie. I've been dealing with her forever. Just ignore it." She looked at Bridget. "Besides, my brother doesn't date snobby, immature children either."
Bridget scoffed. "We'll see about that."
Just then, Melonie walked into the boys' room. "Hey, do you guys wanna go clubbing tonight? The hot spot is the Aquarius." She looked at Jay and blushed. "We should show our guest around the city."
"Yeah, sounds like fun." Jay smiled at her and she turned redder. "Aaron, do you think you could get us in?"
"Yeah." Aaron said as he put down his controller. "I just have to hack into their venue listing system and we're good to go." He got up and headed to the computer.
"Melonie, join us." Jay motioned to Aaron's controller.
She nodded. "O-okay."
She sat down next to Trent and played in substitute for Aaron. In a little while, she got into it and actually started beating the boys.
Shannian rolled her eyes. "You guys are ridiculous. He's not that great."
We ignored her and ran off to get ready.
---
When we got to the club, we found that it was packed.
"Wow, it certainly is the hot spot." Melonie said to herself.
I giggled. Tonight was gonna be fun. I decided that if I was gonna make a move on Jay, tonight would be the night. I had to get to him before anybody else. I eyed Bridget, and found her flirting with her eyes at Jay. She was wearing the most skimpy party outfit I've ever seen in my life. I hoped she wasn't Jay's type of girl.
I mentally cursed and rode the elevator upstairs with the group.
Bridget was whispering to Jay for the whole eleven-story ride, to my irritation.
Mikey and I danced together in the moonlight. It was surely past midnight. We grinded, and bumped, and jumped until all of our faces were damp. The only two who oddly didn't break a sweat was Shannian and Jay. Jay had been taking a break from dancing for a while, and he just finished a glass of champagne.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my enemy head towards my target.
She smiled at him and took his hand. "Dance with me." She began to pull him onto the dance floor.
He gave her a dangerous look. "I'd rather not."
She bit her lip and played with his shirt sleeve. "Lets go do something else then." She suggested.
He smiled and took her hand. Pulling her closer, he whispered in her ear.
She giggled and nodded. Together, they headed inside.
My eyes were as wide as dinner plates. No. How could this happen?
Shannian stopped dancing and sprinted after him. I stared after her.
"What's wrong?" Mikey asked, touching my arm.
Instead of answering, I turned and ran after Shannian.
"Wait! Allie!" Mikey yelled after me.
Shannian was searching desperately for Jay. Instead of waiting for the elevator, she flung open the door to the emergency fire stairs with such a strength, that the doorknob made a hole in the wall when it opened. I heard the extremely fast tapping of her heels against the cement stairs as she descended eleven stories.
I gasped. How did she run that fast in heels? I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, but not nearly as fast as she had gone.
As I ran down at my sluggish pace, I tripped many times and found little pieces of Bridget's clothing. Belt buckles, shreds of her clothing, pieces of her skirt...
The sun was just rising, which meant it was about 5 o'clock. I ran outside of the club and looked around. Seeing a glimpse of Shannian, I ran after her. I saw her freeze at the back corner of the club.
Panting, I finally stood next to her.
"You... run... fast..." I panted. After recovering, I stood up straight to see Bridget and Jay making out.
Actually, it was more like Jay was making out with her, and Bridget was desperately trying to get away. She pushed and squealed until her body went limp. Then, she giggled quietly and her arms dropped down to her side.
"Jay!" Shannian yelled.
Shannian pushed them apart. "Jay! You're gonna damage her brain forever! Stop using your power on her!"
"Isn't this what you wanted?! She deserved it after what she did to you Shannian! I'm not letting anyone hurt you, and she's no exception!" Jay yelled back.
Bridget was smiling stupidly and and teetering back and forth. She didn't seem like she was all there, and she was talking to herself. It terrified me.
Shannian pushed his shoulder back roughly. I heard his bones crack. "You need to calm down! She doesn't deserve this, Jay. No one does."
Bridget at least had the sense to move away from the fight. She stumbled away to chase the pigeons near the street.
Jay winced and held his shoulder. He glanced at me quickly and looked back at Shannian. "I'm your big brother. I know what's best for you. So stop being a baby about things. She deserves to die!"
I felt as if my heart stopped. I looked around, panicking. I was scared. All I wanted to do was go home.
She glared at him. "Jay! Are you kidding me?! Think rationally!" Tears were pouring down her eyes. She covered her face and cried out of frustration. "Please, please don't do anything stupid."
By this time, the others had heard us and rounded the corner. They watched in confusion.
Jay looked around and sighed. He pinched the bridge of his nose and took deep breaths. "Shannian."
"What?!" She yelled. She choked on her tears.
I started to walk after Bridget, but I stopped a little ways past Jay.
"I'm sorry, okay?" He touched her shoulder with his good hand. "I won't hurt her more than I already have. I promise."
She sniffled. "Is your arm okay?"
He nodded. "It'll heal in a hour or so."
She sighed. "What a relief."
I watched as Bridget danced around insanely and chased the pigeons around. Tears were welling in my eyes.
Jay came up behind me. "Hey, I'm sorry you had to see that."
"Will she be okay?" I said quietly.
He touched my shoulder. I flinched away and turned towards him. "Are you going to do the same thing to me?" I asked frantically with wide, teary eyes.
He smiled calmly. "Oh, Allison."
He pulled me to him before I could protest and embraced me. Before I knew it, we were connected at the lips.
Without warning, my mind hazed up. I forgot what I was doing here, and why I came downstairs from the club in the first place. All I knew was that Jay was a wonderful kisser, and I felt extremely comfortable in his arms. We kissed for a long time until he broke away.
I gasped for air and made a protest sound, trying to pull him back to me.
He shook his head and laughed, wiping the tears away from my eyes. "That's all you get Allie."
I heard Shannian mumble. "She doesn't remember our fight anymore?"
Jay shook his head 'no'.
I looked around and found Bridget running around and squealing. "What's up with her?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Shannian shook her head. "She's just happy. That's all."
I laughed at how ridiculous she was, and I looked at the corner to find Mikey staring at us.
He was standing next to Melonie and his eyes were filled with utter betrayal. Shaking his head, he turned around and left.
Yep, he definitely saw us kiss. At the moment, I didn't even care. I just wanted to kiss some more.
I tried pulling Jay back, but he wouldn't budge. He looked at me and snickered. "Please excuse me. I need to round up Miss Bridget." He winked at me and walked off.
Moments later, Shannian followed. I watched them as the left, staring after them until they disappeared behind the building. Sighing happily, I could feel Melonie staring at the back of my head.
I hummed a happy tune and looked at the sunrise, playing with my hair.
"You've got it bad." Melonie said slowly. She walked to me and turned me around.
"Got what bad?" I asked cheerfully.
"You're love sick, girl!" She giggled.
I laughed too. "How can you tell?"
"It's written all over your face, Allie. You guys click so well! You better give me ALL of the kiss details when we get in the car." Melonie mused.
I hugged her and agreed, leading her to the street.
As I talked about the kiss with Melonie, I couldn't help but think that I should be worrying about Bridget at the moment. I shook the feeling off, and continued my fantasy story, guiding myself home in a dream state.
Thanks for reading guys! Its 3:30 in the morning right now, and I'm super exhausted from writing all day! Tune in next time for Chapter 9 (: Happy simming!
P.S. I would like to give a shout out to kklldd1133 for making me a part of her new Sims video series, "My Love Soldier" Coming soon! To get a preview of her story, please go to:
http://www.wix.com/kikid113/mylovesoldier
Thanks!
-Sara
"What's wrong?" Mikey asked, touching my arm.
Instead of answering, I turned and ran after Shannian.
"Wait! Allie!" Mikey yelled after me.
Shannian was searching desperately for Jay. Instead of waiting for the elevator, she flung open the door to the emergency fire stairs with such a strength, that the doorknob made a hole in the wall when it opened. I heard the extremely fast tapping of her heels against the cement stairs as she descended eleven stories.
I gasped. How did she run that fast in heels? I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, but not nearly as fast as she had gone.
As I ran down at my sluggish pace, I tripped many times and found little pieces of Bridget's clothing. Belt buckles, shreds of her clothing, pieces of her skirt...
The sun was just rising, which meant it was about 5 o'clock. I ran outside of the club and looked around. Seeing a glimpse of Shannian, I ran after her. I saw her freeze at the back corner of the club.
Panting, I finally stood next to her.
"You... run... fast..." I panted. After recovering, I stood up straight to see Bridget and Jay making out.
Actually, it was more like Jay was making out with her, and Bridget was desperately trying to get away. She pushed and squealed until her body went limp. Then, she giggled quietly and her arms dropped down to her side.
"Jay!" Shannian yelled.
Shannian pushed them apart. "Jay! You're gonna damage her brain forever! Stop using your power on her!"
"Isn't this what you wanted?! She deserved it after what she did to you Shannian! I'm not letting anyone hurt you, and she's no exception!" Jay yelled back.
Bridget was smiling stupidly and and teetering back and forth. She didn't seem like she was all there, and she was talking to herself. It terrified me.
Shannian pushed his shoulder back roughly. I heard his bones crack. "You need to calm down! She doesn't deserve this, Jay. No one does."
Bridget at least had the sense to move away from the fight. She stumbled away to chase the pigeons near the street.
Jay winced and held his shoulder. He glanced at me quickly and looked back at Shannian. "I'm your big brother. I know what's best for you. So stop being a baby about things. She deserves to die!"
I felt as if my heart stopped. I looked around, panicking. I was scared. All I wanted to do was go home.
She glared at him. "Jay! Are you kidding me?! Think rationally!" Tears were pouring down her eyes. She covered her face and cried out of frustration. "Please, please don't do anything stupid."
By this time, the others had heard us and rounded the corner. They watched in confusion.
Jay looked around and sighed. He pinched the bridge of his nose and took deep breaths. "Shannian."
"What?!" She yelled. She choked on her tears.
I started to walk after Bridget, but I stopped a little ways past Jay.
"I'm sorry, okay?" He touched her shoulder with his good hand. "I won't hurt her more than I already have. I promise."
She sniffled. "Is your arm okay?"
He nodded. "It'll heal in a hour or so."
She sighed. "What a relief."
I watched as Bridget danced around insanely and chased the pigeons around. Tears were welling in my eyes.
Jay came up behind me. "Hey, I'm sorry you had to see that."
"Will she be okay?" I said quietly.
He touched my shoulder. I flinched away and turned towards him. "Are you going to do the same thing to me?" I asked frantically with wide, teary eyes.
He smiled calmly. "Oh, Allison."
He pulled me to him before I could protest and embraced me. Before I knew it, we were connected at the lips.
Without warning, my mind hazed up. I forgot what I was doing here, and why I came downstairs from the club in the first place. All I knew was that Jay was a wonderful kisser, and I felt extremely comfortable in his arms. We kissed for a long time until he broke away.
I gasped for air and made a protest sound, trying to pull him back to me.
He shook his head and laughed, wiping the tears away from my eyes. "That's all you get Allie."
I heard Shannian mumble. "She doesn't remember our fight anymore?"
Jay shook his head 'no'.
I looked around and found Bridget running around and squealing. "What's up with her?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Shannian shook her head. "She's just happy. That's all."
I laughed at how ridiculous she was, and I looked at the corner to find Mikey staring at us.
He was standing next to Melonie and his eyes were filled with utter betrayal. Shaking his head, he turned around and left.
Yep, he definitely saw us kiss. At the moment, I didn't even care. I just wanted to kiss some more.
I tried pulling Jay back, but he wouldn't budge. He looked at me and snickered. "Please excuse me. I need to round up Miss Bridget." He winked at me and walked off.
Moments later, Shannian followed. I watched them as the left, staring after them until they disappeared behind the building. Sighing happily, I could feel Melonie staring at the back of my head.
I hummed a happy tune and looked at the sunrise, playing with my hair.
"You've got it bad." Melonie said slowly. She walked to me and turned me around.
"Got what bad?" I asked cheerfully.
"You're love sick, girl!" She giggled.
I laughed too. "How can you tell?"
"It's written all over your face, Allie. You guys click so well! You better give me ALL of the kiss details when we get in the car." Melonie mused.
I hugged her and agreed, leading her to the street.
As I talked about the kiss with Melonie, I couldn't help but think that I should be worrying about Bridget at the moment. I shook the feeling off, and continued my fantasy story, guiding myself home in a dream state.
Thanks for reading guys! Its 3:30 in the morning right now, and I'm super exhausted from writing all day! Tune in next time for Chapter 9 (: Happy simming!
P.S. I would like to give a shout out to kklldd1133 for making me a part of her new Sims video series, "My Love Soldier" Coming soon! To get a preview of her story, please go to:
http://www.wix.com/kikid113/mylovesoldier
Thanks!
-Sara


























































Woop That was soo great! Glad you took the time! But you must be so tired!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Oh, I am tired! I just woke up and it's 1:00 in the afternoon ;D
ReplyDeleteI cannot tell u how much i luv u right now. Putting my link up on here, so sweet! Ur very very kind. I'm trying to get ur sims pic up on my website, i just need to find it in my folder on my computer.....that will take forever lol. I guess i should delete the pics i dnt need.....early spring cleaning! lol
ReplyDeleteHaha, just thought I would give you a boost in viewers ;D
ReplyDeleteI can't wait 'till your first video comes out! It's gonna be great(:
If you ever need any advice or ideas, feel free to message me on here or on the sims3 website ;)
OMG, that was great! Ah...Jay kinda did a similar thing to Bridgit as the parents in my story, LOL.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I hope you don't think I was trying to copy you D:
ReplyDeleteAny idea when chapter 9 will be ready? This story is brill! Loved every bit of it so far :D
ReplyDeleteProbably some time on sunday night. Or maybe Tuesday. I'm really busy lately(: thank you so much for the support(: I hope you will like chapter 9 as much as you've liked the other chapters! :D
ReplyDelete