I Love You Not
Chapter 2
By Sara Cookie
Chapter 2
By Sara Cookie
Hey simmers! Let me take the time to thank you all for reading my story. It means a lot to me that you all enjoy my writing. You guys are my inspiration! Welcome to chapter two everyone! Enjoy!<3
Forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/331625.page
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Jay
Today was a typical day. I woke up at 6, watched some TV, waited 'till the girl was gone at 8, went downstairs to eat some breakfast, played the piano, stared out the window towards the city I would never see up close, fixed the old man's car, got sent back to my prison cell/room when the girl came back from school, watched more TV while I ate lunch, and finally layed back in my bed with my favorite Sherlock Holmes novel without eating dinner. I got so close to forgetting about all my worries when I heard her thoughts (and feet) touch the staircase.
Today was a typical day. I woke up at 6, watched some TV, waited 'till the girl was gone at 8, went downstairs to eat some breakfast, played the piano, stared out the window towards the city I would never see up close, fixed the old man's car, got sent back to my prison cell/room when the girl came back from school, watched more TV while I ate lunch, and finally layed back in my bed with my favorite Sherlock Holmes novel without eating dinner. I got so close to forgetting about all my worries when I heard her thoughts (and feet) touch the staircase.
"Hi, my name is Allie. Please don't knock me out. I wanna talk with you. Hi, my name is Allie. Please don't knock me out. I wanna talk with you. Hi, my name is Allie. Please don't knock me out. I wanna talk with you." She repeated the same sentence in her head multiple times. She must have rehearsed her greeting like a script.
I kept my eyes on my book.
"Hi, my name is Allie. Please don't knock me out. I wanna talk with you." She still repeated in her mind. She peeked at me from behind a wall. I had a feeling the old man wouldn't like this.
"Hi, my name is Allie. Please don't knock me out. I wanna talk with you." She still repeated in her mind. She peeked at me from behind a wall. I had a feeling the old man wouldn't like this.
I watched through my peripheral vision as she tip toed towards me.
She actually thought she was sneaky. This was getting ridiculous.
Shannian, if only you could see the patience I have right now. This should be fun.
She actually thought she was sneaky. This was getting ridiculous.
Shannian, if only you could see the patience I have right now. This should be fun.
Allie
"You can stop now. You're embarssing yourself" The man said suddenly.
I almost jumped out of my skin.
"Umm... oh..." I said quietly. I stopped at the end of his bed.
"You can stop now. You're embarssing yourself" The man said suddenly.
I almost jumped out of my skin.
"Umm... oh..." I said quietly. I stopped at the end of his bed.
"I thought you couldn't hear me..." I explained.
"You thought wrong. I could probably hear you if you were snoring in your bedroom. And yes, you do snore." He said.
I stayed composed. "Are you part dog or something?"
"You thought wrong. I could probably hear you if you were snoring in your bedroom. And yes, you do snore." He said.
I stayed composed. "Are you part dog or something?"
He put his book down and gave me a cocky smile. Wow, he was really cute.
"You're intruding in my room." He said with a grin.
"You're intruding in my room." He said with a grin.
"Oh, yes," I began "so your room being attatched to my house doesn't make a difference at all? You're the intruder, mister."
"This is my house too." He stated.
"This is my house too." He stated.
"Besides, I've been here longer."
"Oh yeah?" I challenged. "How long? Cause I've been here for four years. Please, do explain why I've never seen you before."
"Oh yeah?" I challenged. "How long? Cause I've been here for four years. Please, do explain why I've never seen you before."
"Cause your 'mother' and 'father' are cruel people." He said simply. All trace of joking was gone from his face.
"Yeah. Cause only cruel people would take me into their house when I was orphaned and alone." I answered.
He was silent.
"So... anyways... why are you up here? Are you in time out?" I joked. "And why did you knock me out the other night? That really hurt!"
He was silent.
"So... anyways... why are you up here? Are you in time out?" I joked. "And why did you knock me out the other night? That really hurt!"
He smiled again. "You're the bad one, miss martini. Its hardly legal for you to drink."
"...You never answered my questions!" I exclaimed.
He laughed and picked up his book again. "You should go."
"...You never answered my questions!" I exclaimed.
He laughed and picked up his book again. "You should go."
I made my best 'I'm better than you' pose and said, "I dont wanna. You have to leave. This is my house."
He was in front of me in a blink of an eye.
"I really think you should leave." He said. He was staring at me with such intensity, I couldn't look away.
I started to feel really dizzy, and the idea of leaving started sounding better and better.
I shook my head and the feeling slipped away.
"I really think you should leave." He said. He was staring at me with such intensity, I couldn't look away.
I started to feel really dizzy, and the idea of leaving started sounding better and better.
I shook my head and the feeling slipped away.
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I said. "Do you think I'm pretty?" I batted my eyelashes a few times.
He looked suprised. "Why didn't that work?..."
"Why didn't what work?" I said.
His whole attitude flipped 180 degrees.
He looked suprised. "Why didn't that work?..."
"Why didn't what work?" I said.
His whole attitude flipped 180 degrees.
"You need to leave. Now." He said with the scariest face I've seen on a person in my life.
I put on a brave face. "What if I don't? Are you gonna knock me out again? You wouldn't dare."
His face turned scarier. "Don't underestimate me."
I put on a brave face. "What if I don't? Are you gonna knock me out again? You wouldn't dare."
His face turned scarier. "Don't underestimate me."
My face faltered. Suddenly, I was terrified. I was actually on the verge of tears.
Why were my emotions going crazy? Why is he trying so hard to make me leave?
My vision went blury as tears welled up in my eyes.
Why were my emotions going crazy? Why is he trying so hard to make me leave?
My vision went blury as tears welled up in my eyes.
His face went calm and so did my emotions. Suddenly I felt 100% normal again.
"Sorry." He said. "Lets make a deal. I'll answer all of your questions if you leave at midnight."
"Sorry." He said. "Lets make a deal. I'll answer all of your questions if you leave at midnight."
"Allllllll of my questions? No matter how personal they are?" I said slyly.
"Yep." He answered.
"Are you sure?" I smiled.
He layed down and patted the spot beside him. "Take a seat. It looks like this is gonna take a while.
"Yep." He answered.
"Are you sure?" I smiled.
He layed down and patted the spot beside him. "Take a seat. It looks like this is gonna take a while.
I layed down with him. Being so close to him was making butterflies explode in my stomach.
I took a deep breath.
"What's your name? How old are you? How can you hear so well? Why are you so fast? What are you doing in this room? Are you here all the time? How long have you been here for? Why don't you like Mother and Father? How come I heard you and Father arguing last night? Are you a unicorn?" I asked in a long stream of questions. The last question caught him off guard.
I took a deep breath.
"What's your name? How old are you? How can you hear so well? Why are you so fast? What are you doing in this room? Are you here all the time? How long have you been here for? Why don't you like Mother and Father? How come I heard you and Father arguing last night? Are you a unicorn?" I asked in a long stream of questions. The last question caught him off guard.
"What kind of question is that?" He said. "Thats rediculous."
"Well," I explained, "unicorns are magic and are fast and I bet they would be able to hear good. It explains everything!"
He gave me a complete 'you're an idiot' look.
"It was just a suggestion." I grumbled.
He sighed. "This is gonna be a long night."
I blushed a little before he began.
"Well," I explained, "unicorns are magic and are fast and I bet they would be able to hear good. It explains everything!"
He gave me a complete 'you're an idiot' look.
"It was just a suggestion." I grumbled.
He sighed. "This is gonna be a long night."
I blushed a little before he began.
"My name is Jay trentel. I'm physically frozen at 24 years old, but I'm actually 240. I'm immortal. No, I'm not a unicorn and I'm not a vampire. Which means I don't sleep, or eat. I sleep to pass the time, but not because I'm tired. I eat for fun. I can read every thought that crosses your mind. I can use mind control and I can compell people. My body froze itself when I was 24. I'll live forever, but I can die in most of the same ways you can. Your adoptive parents are immortal too. They're my parents, actually. They're the ones who keep me in this house. They also had a daughter about 16 years ago. My sister Shannian was the light of my life. She kept me stable, and we endured the torture that our parents gave us.
Our parents hated us. I was a trouble maker, and I always managed to escape from the house. They really hated the fact that I looked nothing like them. They refused to take credit for children who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. They didn't want anyone to see me because they were ashamed of me. They abused me until I was old enough to fight for myself. When Shannian was born, they were extremely disappointed. To me, she was the most beautiful thing in the world. To them, she was just a trashy blonde baby that shared the same green colored eyes that I had. I was 124 at the time, so I ended up having to take care of her. I didn't complain. I took care of her while our parents neglected her. No matter how cruel they were to her, she always craved their attention. I got into many fights with my parents about the subject. She cried herself to sleep every night, thinking that no one loved her. I cried for her too. I knew the feeling. For myself, I stopped caring about what my parents thought of me after a while. It was harder for Shannian to accept. My poor sister would never have a normal life. Even so, she still forced smiles onto her face for me. She was my light when I suffered the mental abuse my father gave me."
Our parents hated us. I was a trouble maker, and I always managed to escape from the house. They really hated the fact that I looked nothing like them. They refused to take credit for children who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. They didn't want anyone to see me because they were ashamed of me. They abused me until I was old enough to fight for myself. When Shannian was born, they were extremely disappointed. To me, she was the most beautiful thing in the world. To them, she was just a trashy blonde baby that shared the same green colored eyes that I had. I was 124 at the time, so I ended up having to take care of her. I didn't complain. I took care of her while our parents neglected her. No matter how cruel they were to her, she always craved their attention. I got into many fights with my parents about the subject. She cried herself to sleep every night, thinking that no one loved her. I cried for her too. I knew the feeling. For myself, I stopped caring about what my parents thought of me after a while. It was harder for Shannian to accept. My poor sister would never have a normal life. Even so, she still forced smiles onto her face for me. She was my light when I suffered the mental abuse my father gave me."
By this time, my mouth was hanging wide open. My mind couldn't process this information fast enough.
He looked away from me and continued. "Four years ago, I had enough of it. I made a deal with my parents. I told them that if they let my sister have one day of love, and if they let go live somewhere else, I would stay in this house forever and I would never leave and spoil the perfect Trentel name. Thankfully, they agreed. That day, they smothered Shannian with love. Much like the love they give to you every day. I've never seen a child so happy in my life. She practically glowed with joy. At the end of the day, they took her away. I didn't even get to say goodbye..." A look of sorrow was on his face. It was so unbearable to look at, I almost reached across the bed and gave him a hug.
He shook his head and continued. "I haven't seen her ever since. Last I heard, she's living in a house alone across town somewhere... You were brought into our home a week later." He sighed. "Oh, and I was arguing with the old man last night because he was worried that you saw me."
I was too dazed to respond.
"Your time is up," he said, "unless, of course, you want to sleep with me tonight?" He smiled slyly.
He looked away from me and continued. "Four years ago, I had enough of it. I made a deal with my parents. I told them that if they let my sister have one day of love, and if they let go live somewhere else, I would stay in this house forever and I would never leave and spoil the perfect Trentel name. Thankfully, they agreed. That day, they smothered Shannian with love. Much like the love they give to you every day. I've never seen a child so happy in my life. She practically glowed with joy. At the end of the day, they took her away. I didn't even get to say goodbye..." A look of sorrow was on his face. It was so unbearable to look at, I almost reached across the bed and gave him a hug.
He shook his head and continued. "I haven't seen her ever since. Last I heard, she's living in a house alone across town somewhere... You were brought into our home a week later." He sighed. "Oh, and I was arguing with the old man last night because he was worried that you saw me."
I was too dazed to respond.
"Your time is up," he said, "unless, of course, you want to sleep with me tonight?" He smiled slyly.
I sat up quickly. "You're crazy!" I exclaimed.
"How am I supposed to work with this guy?!" I got up and headed for the door.
"How am I supposed to work with this guy?!" I got up and headed for the door.
He smiled. "Good night, Allie."
"This isn't over." I glared at him. "You're explaining yourself tomorrow."
He rolled his eyes and turned off the lights. I nearly tripped down the stairs on the way to my room.
"This isn't over." I glared at him. "You're explaining yourself tomorrow."
He rolled his eyes and turned off the lights. I nearly tripped down the stairs on the way to my room.
As I layed in bed back in my room, I thought about everything he told me. Was it all true? Were there such things as immortals? Were my parents really that evil? Do they really love me? Or do they only love me because I have blonde hair and blue eyes like they wanted? Where's Jay's sister? Is she okay?
I pulled the covers over my head and slowly drifted off into sleep. I sent out one last thought directly to him.
"This isn't over, Jay."
I could hear the faintest sound of laughing in the silence of the night.
I pulled the covers over my head and slowly drifted off into sleep. I sent out one last thought directly to him.
"This isn't over, Jay."
I could hear the faintest sound of laughing in the silence of the night.
Phew! That was a long chapter! Thank you all for reading. I put a TON of effort into it, so please reccomend this and feel free to post any comments, questions, suggestions, etc. on the forum. Thanks!
-Sara
-Sara





























No comments:
Post a Comment