I Love You Not
Chapter 5
By Sara Cookie
Chapter 5
By Sara Cookie
Hello simmers! Welcome to Chapter 5 of I Love You Not. This chapter took a LOT of thinking over, writing, deleting, and re-writing. I think you'll like it(; Enjoy!
Credit to twilight8x for Allie's long hair in this chapter. You will meet more of twilight8x's creations in Chapter 6, which will also be credited once I write it(: Thank you, twilight8x for the creations you've made me so far. They will all appear in the next chapter, along with a page dedicated to you.
Check out twilight8x's studio on her profile: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/twilight8x
Check out twilight8x's studio on her profile: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/twilight8x
Forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/331625.page
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Chapter 2: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-2.html
Chapter 3: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-3.html
Chapter 4: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-4.html
Introduction: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-introduction.html
Chapter 1: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-1.html
Chapter 2: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-2.html
Chapter 3: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-3.html
Chapter 4: http://iloveyounot-saracookie.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-you-not-chapter-4.html
Jay goes to bed after his failed attempts at helping me with my homework, and I walk back to my room in the dark. I think about Father along the way. How can he double-cross me like that? To think, he actually made me believe that he loved me.
I scoff. Such BS!
How am I ever supposed to trust him again? Was mother not to be trusted either?
I scoff. Such BS!
How am I ever supposed to trust him again? Was mother not to be trusted either?
I come to my room and Mother is instantly in front of me.
"You're stupid!" She yells. "You need to stop this, Allie! You're almost an adult. You don't know him like I do!"
She is so close that she pins me against my door.
"No, Mother. You know nothing. I'm sure I know Jay way better than you." I counter.
Her eyes widen. "You don't see the big picture, Allie?! That boy is an evil, good for nothing idiot who preys on good girls like you. Can't you see? He's making you fall in love with him and telling you fictional stories! Your father and I aren't the bad guys. You need to trust me." She says pleadingly.
"You're stupid!" She yells. "You need to stop this, Allie! You're almost an adult. You don't know him like I do!"
She is so close that she pins me against my door.
"No, Mother. You know nothing. I'm sure I know Jay way better than you." I counter.
Her eyes widen. "You don't see the big picture, Allie?! That boy is an evil, good for nothing idiot who preys on good girls like you. Can't you see? He's making you fall in love with him and telling you fictional stories! Your father and I aren't the bad guys. You need to trust me." She says pleadingly.
"I am NOT falling in love with him!" I yell back. "And frankly, I don't know who to trust anymore! And what if I am in love with him? What are you gonna do about it? Like you said, I'm almost an adult. I can make my own choices now. I don't have to listen to anyone. Especially not you. Jay would never lie to me."
Her face turns bright red. "Allison Carmella Trentel." She fumes. My eyes widen. She never uses my full name.
"Do you hear yourself? You're speaking crazy. His deception is getting to your head. I want you to stop seeing him. Or I'm going to have to do something you wont enjoy too much." Her face emits some sort of warning glare.
Her face turns bright red. "Allison Carmella Trentel." She fumes. My eyes widen. She never uses my full name.
"Do you hear yourself? You're speaking crazy. His deception is getting to your head. I want you to stop seeing him. Or I'm going to have to do something you wont enjoy too much." Her face emits some sort of warning glare.
I don't need this. This duplicity that is coming from both Mother and Father is tearing me apart.
A feeling of intense betrayal washes over me. Mother unfolded her true personality to me. I realize at that moment who my true enemies are.
I stare at her.
A feeling of intense betrayal washes over me. Mother unfolded her true personality to me. I realize at that moment who my true enemies are.
I stare at her.
Her hand flies up. "Are you listening to me?!"
I scream and push myself against my door.
She watches me and laughs quietly, lowering her hand slowly. "You're lucky. A hit from an immortal would have killed you. And where's your knight in shining armor?"
I was crying then. "What's wrong with you?!" I scream at her. My voice shakes violently.
I scream and push myself against my door.
She watches me and laughs quietly, lowering her hand slowly. "You're lucky. A hit from an immortal would have killed you. And where's your knight in shining armor?"
I was crying then. "What's wrong with you?!" I scream at her. My voice shakes violently.
"Go to sleep, Allison. Enjoy time time with him that you have. It wont last too long." she says before shoving past me and exiting my room.
I slide to the floor slowly, covering my face. How could this happen? How could my world turn upside down in one night?
I cry into my arms for a while before crawling into bed and falling into a troubled deep sleep.
I slide to the floor slowly, covering my face. How could this happen? How could my world turn upside down in one night?
I cry into my arms for a while before crawling into bed and falling into a troubled deep sleep.
A few months later...
Summer has started and I am out of school. My parents and I would fight every night. Sooner or later, they stopped talking to me altogether. Jay always had some way to cheer me up. On the days I felt dejected, he came up with some crazy idea and we would prance around the house having fun. Soon, I was smiling and laughing again.
Summer has started and I am out of school. My parents and I would fight every night. Sooner or later, they stopped talking to me altogether. Jay always had some way to cheer me up. On the days I felt dejected, he came up with some crazy idea and we would prance around the house having fun. Soon, I was smiling and laughing again.
Together we would brush-off the rule that said he had to stay in his room at all times, and we would take advantage of the resources and the fun to be had on our property.
Some days we would go out to the front yard just as the sun was setting and we would have a little picnic on the flower bed. We talked about life, our experiences, and our relationships.
"When I was little I always used to sneak out of the house." He would say and look up at the sky.
"And how did that work out for you?" I asked curiously.
He looked at me. "Are you kidding? There's no escape from those little devils that you call your parents. Within an hour they had every cop in Germany searching high and low for me. Father told them to 'Bring him back dead or alive.'" He rubbed his head. "Never try to resist arrest. I remember one time where they shot me in the leg and dragged me by my hair to the cop car. I came home with a bloody nose, scraped up face, and blood soaked clothes, only to get beaten again by my parents." He laughed. "They didn't even take me to the hospital. Father gave me a knife and sent me to my room, telling me to 'either kill yourself or take the bullet out.' I was 12 at the time."
I stared at him wide-eyed.
He made a face. "Disgusting story, huh?"
"How the heak did you survive childhood?!" I'd exclaim.
He'd smile sadly and change the subject.
"When I was little I always used to sneak out of the house." He would say and look up at the sky.
"And how did that work out for you?" I asked curiously.
He looked at me. "Are you kidding? There's no escape from those little devils that you call your parents. Within an hour they had every cop in Germany searching high and low for me. Father told them to 'Bring him back dead or alive.'" He rubbed his head. "Never try to resist arrest. I remember one time where they shot me in the leg and dragged me by my hair to the cop car. I came home with a bloody nose, scraped up face, and blood soaked clothes, only to get beaten again by my parents." He laughed. "They didn't even take me to the hospital. Father gave me a knife and sent me to my room, telling me to 'either kill yourself or take the bullet out.' I was 12 at the time."
I stared at him wide-eyed.
He made a face. "Disgusting story, huh?"
"How the heak did you survive childhood?!" I'd exclaim.
He'd smile sadly and change the subject.
In the night we would sit in the hot tub next to the pool and look at the city. He liked to talk a lot about his sister. He had said that he missed her more than words could imagine, and he asked if I could look for her one day when I moved out. The thought of ever moving out and away from him was hard to think about, but I promised anways.
Sometimes while we talked, our feet would touch accidentally and I'd blush. He didn't notice, at least, I thought he didn't.
Sometimes while we talked, our feet would touch accidentally and I'd blush. He didn't notice, at least, I thought he didn't.
Every morning Jay would teach me how to play the piano. Apparently I was the worst pianist that has ever crossed the face of the planet.
"You play like me when I'm half asleep and completely drunk. Elephant fingers." He had said.
I would just giggle and continue to trip my fingers over the keys.
"You play like me when I'm half asleep and completely drunk. Elephant fingers." He had said.
I would just giggle and continue to trip my fingers over the keys.
He also taught me how to dance. Since my birthday was coming up soon, he said it was important to know how to dance. It was embarassing how clumsy on my feet I was. Suddenly I would trip on air and fall right into him. Dying of laughter, he would tease me until I was bright red. Then he would throw out some witty remark about how I looked like a cute little cherry. That would embarass me further, and he would hug me until I nearly fainted out of happiness. Our time together pretty much consisted of him indirectly flirting with me and me falling faster and faster for him...
It is the day before my birthday, and Jay is torturing me. Today he switches on the romance channel as soon as I walk into the room. We watch as couples kiss, hug, hold hands, and make love. As a hormone raged teenager, my eyes were glued to the screen and I fidgeted in my seat. I hoped he was hinting towards something.
"So... two more days until your birthday." He looks at me.
"Um... yeah." I say slowly. We are watching an old black and white movie where the couple makes out on the screen.
He takes my hand and laces his fingers through mine and says, "Allison I'll never forget you. Remember me too, okay?" He looks at me.
In surprise, I blush deeply and look back at him. My heart pounds. "W-what do you m-mean?" I say slowly. A romantic classical song is playing with the credits to the movie. The music seems to surround the moment.
He puts his forehead to mine and smiles. "I mean don't forget about me."
I do my best to answer, but I can only manage a nod. We stare at each other for a long time before he breaks away.
Jay gets up. "Have fun tomorrow, Allie." He pats my head and heads up the stairs to his room.
I frown. I was hoping for more to happen. Dazed, I get up and walk slowly to my bed.
"So... two more days until your birthday." He looks at me.
"Um... yeah." I say slowly. We are watching an old black and white movie where the couple makes out on the screen.
He takes my hand and laces his fingers through mine and says, "Allison I'll never forget you. Remember me too, okay?" He looks at me.
In surprise, I blush deeply and look back at him. My heart pounds. "W-what do you m-mean?" I say slowly. A romantic classical song is playing with the credits to the movie. The music seems to surround the moment.
He puts his forehead to mine and smiles. "I mean don't forget about me."
I do my best to answer, but I can only manage a nod. We stare at each other for a long time before he breaks away.
Jay gets up. "Have fun tomorrow, Allie." He pats my head and heads up the stairs to his room.
I frown. I was hoping for more to happen. Dazed, I get up and walk slowly to my bed.
The next day is hectic. Desperate to create the image of a perfect family, Mother takes me out to go dress shopping and get hair extentions. The maids are setting up the party decorations and the caterers are laying out the dishes.
As I get dressed, I hear arguing upstairs, followed by stomping and yelling. I start to investigate before Mother stops me at my door.
"Ignore it." She says sternly, using compulsion.
I stare at her and nod slowly.
As I get dressed, I hear arguing upstairs, followed by stomping and yelling. I start to investigate before Mother stops me at my door.
"Ignore it." She says sternly, using compulsion.
I stare at her and nod slowly.
Before I know it, I find myself in front of the mirror, looking at myself. I look over at my mother, angry that she used compulsion on me.
"You look good. Like a trentel should be." It is the first thing she says to me in weeks. "The hairdresser did an excellent job on your extentions."
I look at myself in the mirror and see a whole new Allison. I wear a gorgeous beige dress that fits snugly around my body and amplifies my curves. "Wow...." I say under my breath. "I look... different?..."
Mother fixes her hair. "Be good and polite. You'll be fine." She leaves.
I suppose I can count that as a compliment.
"You look good. Like a trentel should be." It is the first thing she says to me in weeks. "The hairdresser did an excellent job on your extentions."
I look at myself in the mirror and see a whole new Allison. I wear a gorgeous beige dress that fits snugly around my body and amplifies my curves. "Wow...." I say under my breath. "I look... different?..."
Mother fixes her hair. "Be good and polite. You'll be fine." She leaves.
I suppose I can count that as a compliment.
I walk to the foyer and stand with my Father, waiting for the guests to arrive. Apparently, Cade is supposed to be coming to the party. I am secretly elated to see him again.
Father didn't look too thrilled to be so close to me. We stand side-by-side and stare straight forward.
Where was Jay? I look around.
Father didn't look too thrilled to be so close to me. We stand side-by-side and stare straight forward.
Where was Jay? I look around.
I push thoughts of Jay out of my mind when our first guest arrives. I put on a mask of a politeness and wealthiness. We exchange greetings politely and formally. More guests begin to pile in, and the party starts.
He is an excellent actor. One by one, I greet the guests with a facade of kindness and happiness.
The celebrities are in full gossip mode, and words are passed around rapidly. Typical rich people. They always needed to know about everyone's life.
I think for a moment about giving up Jay and maybe taking Cade back. Just as quickly as that thought crossed my mind, it exited.
That was rediculous! I could never do that; not after all we've been through together. Jay was too important to me.
"Would you like to dance?" Cade says, looking into my eyes. Obviously, he is still into me.
"Um, yeah. Of course!" I say smiling.
I spend the day laughing, talking, dancing, and entertaining guests.
When night falls, it's time for me to age up. I stand behind the cake and look around the room. Jay was nowhere to be found. Disappointed, I looked down at my cake. Was my birthday really worth it without him here? My candles were starting to melt away.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!..." My guests sang.
I look back up slowly, and there he is.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!..." My guests sang.
I look back up slowly, and there he is.
He is standing in the back of the room in formal clothes, right next to Cade.
Boy, does he look good. I look back and forth between Jay and Cade, picking out the differences.
Yes, I realize. I would choose Jay over Cade any day. With Cade there is easiness and perfection, and my parents probably would love me and talk to me again if I were to choose him. Though with Jay there are sparks that I never found in Cade. We laugh together and we enjoy every moment we have together. I could definitely see myself with him forever. I know it won't be any easier for me. But, hey, life isn't easy.
I smile at Jay and he looks away. Odd.
I shrug it off, just satisfied that he is here.
Boy, does he look good. I look back and forth between Jay and Cade, picking out the differences.
Yes, I realize. I would choose Jay over Cade any day. With Cade there is easiness and perfection, and my parents probably would love me and talk to me again if I were to choose him. Though with Jay there are sparks that I never found in Cade. We laugh together and we enjoy every moment we have together. I could definitely see myself with him forever. I know it won't be any easier for me. But, hey, life isn't easy.
I smile at Jay and he looks away. Odd.
I shrug it off, just satisfied that he is here.
I make a wish and blow out my candles. I see a sparkle, and instantly the world flashes.
My guests are cheering and clapping.
My guests are cheering and clapping.
Lo and behold, I am 18 years old.
An adult. Free to do as I please for the rest of my life.
An adult. Free to do as I please for the rest of my life.
Then, something odd happens. Mother and Father appear in the room, and Father whispers something into Jay's ear.
Jay looks down, desperately forlorn. Mother is gazing at me triumphantly, and Father exits the room. My guests don't seem to take notice.
What just happened? I look at Jay, who is looking down, emitting no emotion whatsoever.
The guests begin to grab pieces of cake, undiscerning to the suspicion I have.
I begin to panic. What is happening? What are my parents planning?
My guests congratulate me and Cade gives me a huge hug. I am thinking too much of the situation. I eat my cake in a cloud of confusion.
It was probably nothing. Father probably just told him to go back to his room. I try to reassure myself.
It is nothing. Nothing.
The party ends at midnight, and the guests slowly file out of the house. The maids begin a cleaning frenzy, and I take a warm shower before getting ready for bed.
It was probably nothing. Father probably just told him to go back to his room. I try to reassure myself.
It is nothing. Nothing.
The party ends at midnight, and the guests slowly file out of the house. The maids begin a cleaning frenzy, and I take a warm shower before getting ready for bed.
I lay in bed, content with the day, but still confused.
I hope Jay is okay.
I close my eyes and pull the covers over my body. I barely close my eyes when I feel a presence in the room. I sit up and hear footsteps.
I hope Jay is okay.
I close my eyes and pull the covers over my body. I barely close my eyes when I feel a presence in the room. I sit up and hear footsteps.
"H-hello?" I say into the darkness. I look around, squinting my eyes. I see nothing. "Who's there?"
I hear footsteps right by my bed and whip my head in that direction. "Show yourself!!" I yell.
I hear footsteps right by my bed and whip my head in that direction. "Show yourself!!" I yell.
"Shh, Allison." Jay says.
He is in clothing that is unusual for him. He typically likes to dress high-class, but tonight he is wearing jeans and a v-neck t-shirt.
He is in clothing that is unusual for him. He typically likes to dress high-class, but tonight he is wearing jeans and a v-neck t-shirt.
I sigh with relief. "Jay. Thank God. You scared me half to death." I smile at him. "Are you going somewhere?"
He nods. "I'm taking my motorcycle and getting out of here."
My mouth dropped. "What?! Are you serious?! Let me come with you!"
He nods. "I'm taking my motorcycle and getting out of here."
My mouth dropped. "What?! Are you serious?! Let me come with you!"
"What happened?..." I touch his neck lightly. He winces.
He shakes his head. "Mom tried to slit my throat while I was asleep."
"WHAT?!" I scream "We need to get out of here NOW Jay!"
He covers my mouth. "There is no 'we' in this, Allison. I need to get out of here before they try to kill me again."
This was too much for me to handle. I push his hand away. "Where are they now?"
"I knocked them out." He says. "That's not important. What's important is that you're safe." He looks at me with pleading eyes. "Please understand why I'm doing this."
I panic. "What? Understand what? What are you going to do?" My eyes are wide.
"I'm going to erase your memory and I'm sending you somewhere safe." He answers.
"What?! Jay! No!" I try to push him away, but he has an iron grip.
"Do you trust me?" He asks quietly.
"What?!" I yell.
"Do you trust me." He says.
I stare at him for a while and nod slowly.
He bends down and kisses me. The kiss was sensational. Butterflies exploded inside my chest, and I felt a sensation of peace.
I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. I want this moment to last forever. I want to melt in his arms and always be with him.
To my disapproval, he pulls away. I make a sound of protest and try to pull him back, but abruptly I am weak. I fall back onto my pillow and I begin to forget.
I forget school. I forget my friends. I forget my parents. And I start to forget Jay.
I reach up and grab his chin, trying my hardest not to forget every detail of his face that I took upon myself to memorize. I look at him, and I am shaking. "Jay..." I whisper.
He smiles. "Remember me."
I look around. My room is disappearing.
I look back at him. He mouths something I can't hear or understand.
He is the last thing to disappear from my sight.
I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. I want this moment to last forever. I want to melt in his arms and always be with him.
To my disapproval, he pulls away. I make a sound of protest and try to pull him back, but abruptly I am weak. I fall back onto my pillow and I begin to forget.
I forget school. I forget my friends. I forget my parents. And I start to forget Jay.
I reach up and grab his chin, trying my hardest not to forget every detail of his face that I took upon myself to memorize. I look at him, and I am shaking. "Jay..." I whisper.
He smiles. "Remember me."
I look around. My room is disappearing.
I look back at him. He mouths something I can't hear or understand.
He is the last thing to disappear from my sight.
Everything goes dark...
-Sara




































No comments:
Post a Comment